Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Even though I have no idea who she was, Isha & Salman's performance was mind blowing, just wow, wow, wow! Like Karan and Madhuri said, I was left completely dang during it, such flawless moves, expressions & choreography, everything was brilliant! And I am sure that had it not been for that one miniscule drop from Salman they would have easily gotten a 29 or maybe even a 30!

Love Bharti's performance as well, she was super cute and the energy and expressions were such fantastic! Gurmeet's on stage moments with Ragini were absolutely precious, but I was expecting more from him dance wise! However, it was just the first performance and I have no doubt that he will get better and better! Same with Gia, she gave up quiet a lot to be on JDJ, she definitely needs to up the effort level because after watching Sunday's episode, competition is definitely going to be very tough!

Lastly, honorable mention to both Darsheel and Pratyusha, both their performances were enjoyable and entertaining to watch!
Edited by Allbut1 - 12 years ago
fari_ha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isha -- Salman ... Amazing Chemistry and Awesum performance... i also luv how its presented... and song choice was perfect after this perf i even luv this song more...
Bharti---Savio... i enjoyed their performance bharti wil rock thiS show
Avneet---- Darsheel... they danced very well and under jay they will surely give gre8 performances n future
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love giaa's cute performance!!!
686375 thumbnail
darseel was also good , bhaarti ne phaad ke rakh diya itni enrgey knha se laati hai dont know , isha has very flexcible body ,that gopi bahu girl also got flexcible body ...flexcibility ya to hoti hai ya nhi hoti hai these both girls r luckey
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First has to be isha-salman..
Bharti, pratyuksha were also good..
Haven't watched darsheel's so no comment..!
Was expecting much frm shampa..hope GC and shampa do well next time..!
mohika417 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i expected a lot from gurmeet and giaa.but it's true they r not upto the mark.hope to see more from both of them
Riyafive thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
isha 😊
Edited by Riyafive - 12 years ago
roseylinda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like Gia's innocent performance yesterday.She danced well and I personally appreciate her involvement in dancing.Though I appeared first on stage, she made fullest with her dancing skill.Loved her graceful acts too. Though she lost most important role as Gopi Bahu, She will bounce back to her career with great project after this JDJ.That is my prayer for this young girl and now she'll surely rock the JDJ floor...
ruba_kumar thumbnail
Gia danced well with grace and joy.I liked it the most.
226079 thumbnail
Isha and Salman, WOW. Loved it <3