Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

I would loveee to read the dancing experts opinion here.

I have not watched all the performances.

I have just watched GC's one.

Firstly i did not like the costumes of GC and shampa.

It looks like tarzan clothes.

The problem with GC is that his upper body has become stiff due to too much action sequences.

I'm sure he will do lots of hard work.He will improve with every performance.

I will support him b/c i know he can do much much better.

roseylinda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dance by every participation .Jayasuriya and Sushil Kumar were given high scores to encourage them. Its nice to see non-professional dancers putting so many effects to make it a perfect move...Loved all the dancers and their scores.Gia's performance is nice to see, expected more scores but not bad, Jayasuriya's steps awesome...
Enjoyed.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ravi Kishan all the way.. Hamar karara dancer stage phad diyal raha

Gurmeet needs to work a lot on his stiffness he is like John Abraham..πŸ˜•

Archana's choreographer is so cute but she sucked.. Pratyusha is pretty good too..

Let's see how they do in the future episodes..
246851 thumbnail
archana and sanam johar managed to give the worst performance of the day, completely ruijing samba for me
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am not a trained dancer at all...Just dance @ parties..but but have been watching dance shows for 30+ yrs.
Love ball room and latin dances..Love indian classical dances...Not a fan of bollywood street type dance but once in a while it is ok for entertainment value..
I missed most of the show today but recording repeat show so I can watch it..Looking forward to commenting on dance..
Thank god there is a topic assigned which is not for gushing only..πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I am not a trained dancer at all...Just dance @ parties..but but have been watching dance shows for 30+ yrs.

Love ball room and latin dances..Love indian classical dances...Not a fan of bollywood street type dance but once in a while it is ok for entertainment value..
I missed most of the show today but recording repeat show so I can watch it..Looking forward to commenting on dance..
Thank god there is a topic assigned which is not for gushing only..πŸ˜ƒ

Debo is that you?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry wrong number errr person πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Sorry wrong number errr person πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Varsha - nice to see you here, will look forward to read your views. Whether I agree with them or not, its always a pleasure to read your thoughtsπŸ˜ƒ
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
did anyone else find the juding very weird and inconsistent in yesterday's episode?πŸ˜• it was as if marks ki baarish ho rahi thiπŸ˜†

Anyways, I watched few performances but not all of them, so will post my quick comments on the ones I watched.

Bharti - she was def a surprise package, I really didnt expect she could do that much. I liked her energy and the fact that she understands rhythm . She also finishes her movements and was good with expressions. I would give her 7.5/10. Am interested to see how she performs in the other dance styles which require more technique and stay.

Pratyusha - Lol she is really a chhui muiπŸ˜†. Anyways, coming to her performance, she is a graceful dancer and is also lucky to have got Deepak. However, I think she does not completely get into the performance and it looked she was thinking more about the steps and sequence etc. However, I do think she has potential to improve esp with a choreographer like Deepak, lets see how she grows. For yest's performance, will give her 6.5/10

Since it was just the first perf, am not being too hard on the contestants πŸ˜†. I got to go now so will complete my post when am back.