Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

686375 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

Ghee uk mein nahi milta,, it not good for our scotwegians health..
I dnt like gia ok, I dislike her

She cant compete to a man who has a huge fan base following guru. And sanath cricketer and we shall see that.

sanat to khuch round mai hi out ho jayega sri lanka se vote aa jaye to baat alag hai ya vo good performance de , gurmeet good or bad khch bhi karey usey vote ayega uskey online fans se ,pritusha , gia n ravi inki populerity bhot jyada hai in india everybody know them by their serials or movie inkey saath ''only famous online '' vaali prob nhi hai but vote kitney ayengey ye bolna mushkil hai coj vote online fans hi sabsey jyada kartey again ksg vala case πŸ˜†
roseheart11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really liked her dance and her sweet face is an add on...she surely rocks...πŸ‘
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandy914

Thanks for you opinion.. I will respect it.. that will decide soon πŸ˜ƒ

yes ME and U both r here πŸ˜‰
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly.. Giaa just rocks the stage.. she goes step by step.. hard works pays
avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SHE SURE ROCKK,...I BELIEVE HER,..SHE WILL DO HER BEST,...
avnirao thumbnail
HELLO,..IF ANY BODY DON'T LIKE GIA,..THEN PLEASE DON'T COMMENT HERE,..GO ANOTHER FORM,..AND COMMENT THERE,.IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY BODY THEN IT'S OKAAY,.JUST TELL,THEN..WHOM YOU LIKE,..BUT WHY YOU ARE BASHING HERE SOMEONE,..AND GIA IS A GREAT DANCER,...JIA LOVE YOU,...YOU ARE THE BEST,..
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

OMG i m die laughing 🀣

Penta person. . . whats up with you??

As viewers of JDJ and fans of whatever contestants. . every person has a right to express their views on their favoirites. . GIaa lovers will express their likes of her. . .

GUrmeet followers will express their likes of him . . and of course every fan who has a favourite will say theirs is the best dancer. . .

these are general comments

and all you are doing is intimidating and ridiculing Giaa fans. . whats up with you??

I am personalyl a Giaa fan. . wish her all the best

I respect ur view that u dont like GIaa or whatever. but that does no give you any rights to go on a barging ridiculing spree. . cum on. . control urself. .

No dancer including Giaa is perfect/Great . . . JDJ just started. . they will all get better in their own ways. . and move on. . #

as fans we love out favourites ,, and will let out hearts out at our likes of our favourites. . YOu should not haev a problem with that. . .

So pelase get a life. . and learn to respect other ppl'es opinions too. . .

if someone posts a positive post about Giaa. . you come here saying it make u laught out loud. . I mean. . cum on. . there are Giaa fans.. who have a right to express their likes for her. . and if they think she is the best,, its their view . . and their opinion and wish to think that she is the best for them . . .

you have nothing to do with that. .

You Penta . dont like Gia.. I said again,., thats fine. . no one is forcing you dear. . you are free to voice ur opinion. . but stay in limits of decency and BE HUMAN for once. . ur posts are more like ROBOTS. . if u see any +GIaa post, u barge in and ridicule it. ,. if u see any -Giaa post you barge in and add fuel to the fire. . what up with you??

Just stop this ridiculing and mvoe on. . let pple express their views and control urself and dont turn urself into a bully/ridiculous person
hridayh thumbnail
ok,..then DIE,🀒..WHY ARE YOU STANDING HERE,.🀣🀣🀣yes,..agree you avni,..GIA is the best,...
hridayh thumbnail
SEE all have their OWN VIEWS,...BUT WHY YOU ARE TELLING SHE IS NOT GOOD,.SHE DON'T KNOW ..HOW TO DANCE,..EVEN I LIKE PRATYUSHA,BHARATHI,GURU,..THEY ARE GOOD,..THEY ALL ARE ACTORS,..AND THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST,..BUT WHY SHOULD WE HUMILATE ANYBODY,...IF YOU LIKE ANY BODY,...THEN PLEASE TELL,. YOU LIKE THIS PERSON...THAT'S IT,... WHY YOU TRY TO MALIGN OTHER,..CONTESTANT,..
jolin_CM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gia, all the best.sure you'll rock, today.