Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavya

i have reported this too... ok if u criticize the actress in her performance, but indulging in bashing that too a coolbie supporting this bashing should not have been... so when coolbie herself/himself involve in bashing what other forum members should do,,,
sorry pls mention the warning for coolbie too...and take necessary action as the coolbie should not involve in these type of bashing once more...

@Bhavya: Excuse Me no one is criticize GIA manek so your reporting does not matter... GIA is not a grace dancer SORRY SORRY SORRY ! Keep supporting her may be in next episode she rock the dance floor but rite now u can not say that she is a graceful dancer...
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giamanek

@Pentaminous

agreed who reported you there, i have reported the ppl who have indulged in bashing u are just criticizing that gia is not a graceful dancer we appreciate your point, but bashing an actor i have reported taht to a coolbie ...
yes i agree gia need to improve to be called as graceful dancer...

@GiaManek: dear no one is criticize GIA aur anybody... if anyone is criticize theu u have full to to report that person.. but as far as this topic concerned so everybody thinks that she is not a grace dancer at this stage so everybody is clearing that.. but we think GIA manek supporters dont like this act thats y they r reporting ... this is not a gud thing..!
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

@GiaManek: dear no one is criticize GIA aur anybody... if anyone is criticize theu u have full to to report that person.. but as far as this topic concerned so everybody thinks that she is not a grace dancer at this stage so everybody is clearing that.. but we think GIA manek supporters dont like this act thats y they r reporting ... this is not a gud thing..!

i think u have not seen the whole thread how a newbie and coolbiw have not only criticized gia manek they bashed her from previous show and also talked rubbish which wont come under critticism, and those two persons have also tried to bash Gurmeeth tooo...if u want to see see the spoilers thread how they are behaving and enjoying them selves in the name of criticism, which is not a good sign,so i ahve reported them and many want the coolbie to be banned for troubling both gia and gurmeets fans...positive criticism and negative criticism is ok for gia fans but bashing we cant tolerate, i think u also dont like to bash any actors or contestants. i feel...😊
avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for your Dance this saturday,..sure you rockk,👏. LOVE YOU GIAAA
Edited by avnirao - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ditto bhavya, i was appauled when they tried to bash guru...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
she's very flexible and fast with her movements I just watched again last week's dances.
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

According to me i consider GIA as the most weakest contestant ... no offence... but that KBC guy and GIA is equal to me in dance !

Thanks for you opinion.. I will respect it.. that will decide soon 😃
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[

Word Count: 1

-Nafisa- thumbnail

Thanks for the photo's green is the colour...😊
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww...such a lovely pics...thanks so much for sharing!!
omg,she's wearing green color.😉
can't wait to see!