Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
certainly she will rock the JDJ dance floor with really great moves...
giaa your fans with you dear... go rock the dance floor...
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

I agree. From no where can you call Gia a graceful dancer, she lacks the grace. None of the telly actors are good this time barring Pratyusha. She was good. Though my opinion on her is reserved till I watch her in the next few rounds. But as of now only she was the better one from the telly trio. Gia stands nowhere. That KBC winner guy has never danced before so I am hoping that he might improve. But as of now both are on the same level.

i agree u r awesome 👏 brilliant reply.. GIA fans should think that... supporting and declaring her a grace dancer is totally different... GIA fans should support her but a title of GRACE DANCER is not applicable for GIA... sorry to say !
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruti

certainly she will rock the JDJ dance floor with really great moves...

giaa your fans with you dear... go rock the dance floor...

I m not a GIA fan but i wish she can rock the dance floor in the coming episodes but she is not a graceful dancer...!
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

I agree. From no where can you call Gia a graceful dancer, she lacks the grace. None of the telly actors are good this time barring Pratyusha. She was good. Though my opinion on her is reserved till I watch her in the next few rounds. But as of now only she was the better one from the telly trio. Gia stands nowhere. That KBC winner guy has never danced before so I am hoping that he might improve. But as of now both are on the same level.

hey thank god u like pratyusha...i felt u wont like any telly actors... love anandi and gopi aka gia manek...yes gia should do still more better next time to win hearts of many... dont worry but pratyusha was too good than gia manek thats why she scored welll...g ia need to work hard, she cant be graceful dancer unless madhuri, karan, and remo gives her 9,9,9, total 27..

till that we should not call her graceful dancer...😛
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

Res
Gia is ok, bt am only supporting guru, isha, darsheel n prat

welcome ayesha... thank god u said gioa is ok...here...

ya guru rocks Isha is too godd ... darsheel is really cute dancer...

gia is ok ok she should work hard to get more score next time...😊
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Everyone, this is a topic on whether Gia is a graceful dancer or not, her previous show and her relationship with star plus has nothing to do with the topic. All such posts trashed. Focus on her dancing discussion else topic will be closed

Someone has every right to drop a criticism in sarcastic manner, learn to respect other people's opinion.

Calling members names and attacking them personally is against the IF rules. calling members constipated fools, mosquitos, sick are against IF rules.

If there is anything anyone has to add about the dancing of gia manek, criticism or praise feel free to add, not how her face looks a certain way: it is against If COC.

Consider this as first warning All of you..

i have reported this too... ok if u criticize the actress in her performance, but indulging in bashing that too a coolbie supporting this bashing should not have been... so when coolbie herself/himself involve in bashing what other forum members should do,,,
sorry pls mention the warning for coolbie too...and take necessary action as the coolbie should not involve in these type of bashing once more...

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

omg chillmahal ur hilarious. Am having hiccups after this comment of urs

visit our FB gropu ...u are too famous... thank god u liked gia as okkk... nice comments to encourage and ..

do u like ghee a lot...

we should not put ghee to fire it will burn a lot still more..ok ayesha u are too funny lol and profile pic is so funny lol...manoramaji looks so cool..

hey wanted to see shanaya or barun in this JDJ instead of gia fortunately gia came...but gia cant be graceful dancer thats really true...lots of chocolates in ur mouth ayesha following me from my first post till here...cool cool
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavya

welcome ayesha... thank god u said gioa is ok...here...

ya guru rocks Isha is too godd ... darsheel is really cute dancer...

gia is ok ok she should work hard to get more score next time...😊

bhavya
U knw me really well about gia..
Bt she ok nt my type but no need for thank god..
tc
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavya

v

Visit our FB gropu ...u are too famous... thank god u liked gia as okkk... nice comments to encourage and ..

do u like ghee a lot...

we should not put ghee to fire it will burn a lot still more..ok ayesha u are too funny lol and profile pic is so funny lol...manoramaji looks so cool..

hey wanted to see shanaya or barun in this JDJ instead of gia fortunately gia came...but gia cant be graceful dancer thats really true...lots of chocolates in ur mouth ayesha following me from my first post till here...cool cool

Ghee uk mein nahi milta,, it not good for our scotwegians health..
I dnt like gia ok, I dislike her

She cant compete to a man who has a huge fan base following guru. And sanath cricketer and we shall see that.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
@HelloHibyebye

yeah i know that Guru is the best among all...u know wwhat i voted for 3 ppl one is for guru, Gia and pratyusha if u ask me to choose best among i will choose Guru..

but i will never say in any contestans any were bad or i dont like them..

love to see that u like guru something matches in between us...

because its JDJ forum many members have their own icon its not good to hurt any fans feelings... i say all were good...