Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
she will dance great n very nyc and i hpe she wins jdj n prove to sp tht wht she can do n mke them all realise wht mistake they have dne by replacing her in sns and im very positive she will win this my vte goes to her love you Giaa...
IncharaSharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes gia is graceful dancer no doubt in it, and all contestants are equally graceful, but all those mosquitoes who are bashing gia manek shows how jealous they are feeling about her. Constipated minds can only see constipated expressions, and dev team of IF congrats for choosing some ppl like this coolbie. Really u need to think before choosing anyone as coolbie. A irresponsible persons have choose this guy or what to be coolbie. Others two go to ur own forum and chill. Really contestants are good JDJ supporters are good but some rats always peep everywhere to create trouble. Dev temp ban these ppl and give warning to them atleast u can do that thing.. @TC a nice thread.
246851 thumbnail

Everyone, this is a topic on whether Gia is a graceful dancer or not, her previous show and her relationship with star plus has nothing to do with the topic. All such posts trashed. Focus on her dancing discussion else topic will be closed

Someone has every right to drop a criticism in sarcastic manner, learn to respect other people's opinion.

Calling members names and attacking them personally is against the IF rules. calling members constipated fools, mosquitos, sick are against IF rules.

If there is anything anyone has to add about the dancing of gia manek, criticism or praise feel free to add, not how her face looks a certain way: it is against If COC.

Consider this as first warning All of you..

Edited by tannipartner - 12 years ago
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Everyone, this is a topic on whether Gia is a graceful dancer or not, her previous show and her relationship with star plus has nothing to do with the topic. All such posts trashed. Focus on her dancing discussion else topic will be closed

Someone has every right to drop a criticism in sarcastic manner, learn to respect other people's opinion.

Calling members names and attacking them personally is against the IF rules. calling members constipated fools, mosquitos, sick are against IF rules.

If there is anything anyone has to add about the dancing of gia manek, criticism or praise feel free to add, not how her face looks a certain way: it is against If COC.

Consider this as first warning All of you..

thanks for clarifying.. but can you please look into this coolbiee issue.. they called them selves from dev team, and bashing an actor.. what is the message are you giving to forum memebers.. i hope you guys will take necessary action on this.. and i have reported it too
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is no doubt that Giaa is graceful dancer.. she rocks..
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jolin_CM

Gia will dance gracefully and rocks the stage.she will prove,she is a great dancer with cute and graceful expressions.hope all Gia fans will enjoy.

According to me i consider GIA as the most weakest contestant ... no offence... but that KBC guy and GIA is equal to me in dance !
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Gia is ok, bt am only supporting guru, isha, darsheel n prat
Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 12 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
gia is jus an ok dancer . not graceful by any means, whether in dance moves or in xpressions.
i found tht other soap actress frm balika vadhu to be graceful. but seemd 2 b a lil lazy. dunno her name. is it pratyusha or jayati smthng???????????????/
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

what shameful act? calling spade a spade is a shameful act? since when sweety?

who are you to call me sick? just because I don't like her dancing skill you decide to call me sick? I guess this proves much who is SICK here

omg chillmahal ur hilarious. Am having hiccups after this comment of urs
686375 thumbnail
prob is this gia beech mai step bhool gyi thi but she has rythem in her body ...she lookes so cute in short dress