Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavya

pls u are a coolbie one of the moderator in forums... whichever u are in...this act wont suit u for being a coolbie...

what act?? the one Gia did?

I'm not a moderator..😆
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

what act?? the one Gia did?

I'm not a moderator..😆

shameful act after becoming coolbie also dont have dignity and really a sick u are i am not angry on the ur nature and ur post and i am feeling sorry who made u coolbie for this act...
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Constipated apki Gia hai...hum nahi...someone give her some remedy :P
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Constipated apki Gia hai...hum nahi...someone give her some remedy :P

so u are nmore pretty than gia i feel if she is constipated than are u someone like aishwarya in loooking grow up shame ful constipated tot he square faced ppl...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

shameful act after becoming coolbie also dont have dignity and really a sick u are i am not angry on the ur nature and ur post and i am feeling sorry who made u coolbie for this act...

what shameful act? calling spade a spade is a shameful act? since when sweety?

who are you to call me sick? just because I don't like her dancing skill you decide to call me sick? I guess this proves much who is SICK here
Peacefulmind thumbnail
really why the MODS have choosen such a sick ppl as cool bie here i dont understand...which forum he belongs to remove the coolbie tag..

BAN these ppl ...
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

what shameful act? calling spade a spade is a shameful act? since when sweety?

who are you to call me sick? just because I don't like her dancing skill you decide to call me sick? I guess this proves much who is SICK here

if u did not like her dancing skills say she was not good but starting a bashing is not a good thing... it shows how sick and ill mannered person u are...

COOL BIE BE cool and go and fetch ur attention where ur supporting ur favourites...
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

so u are nmore pretty than gia i feel if she is constipated than are u someone like aishwarya in loooking grow up shame ful constipated tot he square faced ppl...

Sorry, but half of your post went over my head...next time, write more clearly 😉

Gia ne kuch sikhaya nahi
aur bass fans ko bhej diya! 😆
Peacefulmind thumbnail
yes gia is a nightmare any doubt, yes she gives constipated looks she uses sympathy cards ok agreed anything else next she will not win the JDJ, she wont get any show she is naatak baaz anything else...

cool
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

if u did not like her dancing skills say she was not good but starting a bashing is not a good thing... it shows how sick and ill mannered person u are...

COOL BIE BE cool and go and fetch ur attention where ur supporting ur favourites...

Missy you need to stop.. I was just putting down my opinion and you can't stop me from doing that..

🥱