Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KALG_Bizarre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

that's not God GiftedShe needs laxativesWhoever quoted me and called me a foolYou are boringLike seriously and so is your logic.

Logic may be boring to some types of people who have no logic...
hridayh thumbnail
JIA ko rone ki jaroorat nahi hain,...she is knon,..face,..madhuridixit jaise bade heroine bhi jia ke fan hain,...so jo bhi GIAA SE JHALTHE HAIN,...JALTHE RAHO,...GIA ROCKK THE DANCE FLOOR IN JHALAK,...SHE IS A ROCKKSTAR..👍🏼
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KALG_Bizarre

Logic may be boring to some types of people who have no logic...

For logic to sound like logic, I need to know what's your logic that you seem to be braggin' about here...so what is this so called logic of yours? Care to share? 😛
KALG_Bizarre thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

For logic to sound like logic, I need to know what's your logic that you seem to be braggin' about here...so what is this so called logic of yours? Care to share?

who said it's my logic? that's just an opinion after all...if u considered it as a logic, that's fine. care to restate? o_O
Edited by KALG_Bizarre - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
see the videos if she had cried i will say she did play sympathy card...see videos once more all of u...take a chill pill...hi hi hi...by the way who are all of u suppproting support them ok...
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KALG_Bizarre

who said it's my logic? that's just an opinion after all...if u considered it as a logic, that's fine. care to restate? o_O

I dunno, you tell me! Its your logic afterall 😛
You are the one to state your opinions as "logic"...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
its ur opinoin lol not the fact i think not seen her performance ...may be all of those who are commenting she used sympathay card, may be they are better ppl than madhuri, remo, and karan...they know to judge a person better than anyone...any doubt for all of u...

come on guys who among u are better to judge than judges ...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
hey all those constipated fools pls dont see if u feel...but i say all the participants who are participating in JDJ 5 are really good...

i dont think u will be the follower of any contestants in the show... u have come here to plzy ur words and abuse the contestants...by the who are u supporting two tortured ppl from gias performance...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gopi Vau ka diraaamaaa..

she is a non dancer not a graceful dancer..😆

and what was she doing all the natak for? sacrifice and all? humne kaha tha JDJ main aane ko 🤢
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Gopi Vau ka diraaamaaa..

she is a non dancer not a graceful dancer..😆

and what was she doing all the natak for? sacrifice and all? humne kaha tha JDJ main aane ko 🤢

pls u are a coolbie one of the moderator in forums... whichever u are in...this act wont suit u for being a coolbie...