Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

lol hell agree.. GIA fans should do this.. instead of calling judges a biased! ๐Ÿ˜•
@HelloHiByeBye: i m not at all a GIA fan please?? give this awesome reply to them they need this..

when did i say that to u.. i said that to everyone.. LOL
i am nt her fan too..
why call judge biased, they just doing their job. so all gia fans do that in bold..
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

when did i say that to u.. i said that to everyone.. LOL
i am nt her fan too..
why call judge biased, they just doing their job. so all gia fans do that in bold..

Just because they love GIA and supports her its naturally mean that everybody turns wrong in the eye of GIA supporters ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก If they say rite is rite so they think we must accept this nonsense..
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Just because they love GIA and supports her its naturally mean that everybody turns wrong in the eye of GIA supporters๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กIf they say rite is rite so they think we must accept this nonsense..

I knw what u mean. Am in ex saathiya supporter, stopped watching, everyone knws I dislike gia, .
So apparantely what u sed about in their eyes they are right n we r wrng.. And that true, they think that, the world is much bigger than gia in my eyes so a person needs to look beyond a star or actor
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

I knw what u mean. Am in ex saathiya supporter, stopped watching, everyone knws I dislike gia, .
So apparantely what u sed about in their eyes they are right n we r wrng.. And that true, they think that, the world is much bigger than gia in my eyes so a person needs to look beyond a star or actor

Very well said..
P.S i m not at all against GIA but i m against with the word GRACE which if used for GIA and second rite now GIA is not a gud dancer but in coming future may be she can do well but after today's and previous performance of her from no angle she looks like a graceful dancer
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Very well said..
P.S i m not at all against GIA but i m against with the word GRACE which if used for GIAand second rite now GIA is not a gud dancer but in coming future may be she can do well but after today's and previous performance of her from no angle she looks like a graceful dancer

thats true.. I didnt like todays dance at all
Eek.

She had loads of mistake, no balance at all bt the word grace shud be used when there is grace and in case of gia there not a single grace loll.
Same for the fact, I cant call guru grace, as he is fab in action etc, and am supporting him, by the time he fully into it, am all set..
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@-HelloHiByeBye-

@Pentaminous.

So both of you dont like Gia, so you have a problem with title of this thread ..
OK...
so you want us to change the topic as Gia is not agraceful dancer...
agreed...

than why both of you cant open a thread that gia is not a graceful dancer and give your view their...

pls open a thread for Gia right that Gia is not a graceful dancer...
hridayh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed with you bhavya,.they both are here,...doing blah,blah,..blah,...In Jhalak all participants are doing their best,..they.want to give their best shot in JHALAK,.SO NO COMPARISON,...AGAIN I TELL YOU,.NOT ONLY GIA,...ALL PARTICIPANTS OF JHALAK ARE GRACEFUL DANCERS,..THEY SURE ROCKKK,...AND YES,.ofcourse,..Love our gia,..
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

@-HelloHiByeBye-

@Pentaminous.

So both of you dont like Gia, so you have a problem with title of this thread ..
OK...
agreed...

than why both of you cant open a thread that gia is not a graceful dancer and give your view their...

Every thing has two points... so u guys are describing one point and I m describing the other point thats it..
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmashetty

Agreed with you bhavya,.they both are here,...doing blah,blah,..blah,...In Jhalak all participants are doing their best,..they.want to give their best shot in JHALAK,.SO NO COMPARISON,...AGAIN I TELL YOU,.NOT ONLY GIA,...ALL PARTICIPANTS OF JHALAK ARE GRACEFUL DANCERS,..THEY SURE ROCKKK,...AND YES,.ofcourse,..Love our gia,..

Now look who is criticizing the members of IF for one celebrity... by saying blah blah to members is not a gud thing just because of one celebrity... Dear ur sincerity and support towards her does not matter to her because usko pta bhi nhi he k who r u..
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

@-HelloHiByeBye-

@Pentaminous.

OK...
agreed...

oh so u want us to stay out of the thread then, when u all can freely roam and come to our threads and we cant do that?? ๐Ÿ˜•

me nd @pentaminous dont need to open a thread for here to spam around ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 12 years ago