Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
oh...ofcourse Isha is really a good dancer, sanath i need to see...
but feeling bad for gia and guru so low scores...
wt happened to bharti any idea.
roseylinda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gia 's performance was good.Please vote on line

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa

Press voting at the top and near her photo press vote. Please hurry up.Our voting is also important.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

I told ya I will watch the epis tomorrow. Till then will have to do with just the updates. Bharti is I suppose going to perform tomorrow😳Planning to bash her?

NO way i like Bharti as laali i love to see her performing, whether she performs well or no its secondary, i really salute her for her confidence and her energy for taking part in JDJ...
prevas12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gia was very good today. Whats up with the judges . They done give her good points. She was 100 times better than Talat Aziz and got same points as him. Unfair... We fans will save her...
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DayanKiNani

@Pentaminous

I meant biased judges😆Yeah the graceful dancer deserves nothing less than a 30 but here you see she just got 23 marks for her grace😭I am so sad. The judges must die of shame😭

hmmm poor gia 😭
🤣 🤣
Dekho ab judges bhi unfair hogaye 😆 🤣
LOL How many people will be blamed just because of GRACEFUL gia ?🤣
Edited by Pentaminous. - 12 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gia looked very cute tonight. Probably the most fun performance of the night.
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
too cool Giaa. . awesome performance. .

and honestly a general note to this thread. . If a person thinks Giaa is a graceful dancer. . i mean it started off as a prediction even before the first episode aired. . .

GIaa will get to that level as the competition progresses. . . no one including Giaa is perfect/ graceful . .APART from Isha Shervani in my POV. .

though I love Giaa and all her performances. . they got her own touch to it in my pov. . will definitely get better. and when grace is a question it also depends on the type of dance + song. . and how gud of a dancer one is. .

no one is even near perfect /great at this time. . they will all get better. .

ANd all this kiddy dragging of gracefulness and all this mad crap .. honestly. . so soo kiddy . . and to think that some pple actually dragged this thraed arguing on Gracefulness LOL. . . realyl wierd. .

if some think she is a grace ful dancer. . then their feeligns/predictions how it started off shud be respected. . . . if you dont think she is a graceful dancer. . also fine. . I too think she is not yet at that high level. . she is getting there slowly as everyone is. . so draggin in this graceful part in mockery is rather wierd. . and realyl kiddy. . in my pov. .

and this blaming on judges. . well there are loads of fans of all other contestants too and even their fans say judges were rather harsh . . so whats the big deal. . . there's no pointin draggin in mockery using the word "graceful" again. . . . this shud have stopped long time back . .

Edited by Vinder90 - 12 years ago
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Gia looked very cute tonight. Probably the most fun performance of the night.

i agree...it was the best performance!!loved it!!!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

hmmm poor gia 😭
🤣 🤣
Dekho ab judges bhi unfair hogaye 😆 🤣
LOL How many people will be blamed just because of GRACEFUL gia ?🤣

why dont u all go and march outside their houses saying ''Give better marks to her or else they are dead''
😕

51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

why dont u all go and march outside their houses saying ''Give better marks to her or else they are dead''
😕

lol hell agree.. GIA fans should do this.. instead of calling judges a biased! 😕
@HelloHiByeBye: i m not at all a GIA fan please?? give this awesome reply to them they need this..