TOI: Jhalak of whats instore tonite

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A jhalak of whats in store tonight

From crorepati to a dancing star

Neha Maheshwri Bhagat

His desire to learn a new art prompted him to participate in the fifth season of Colors Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (JDJ).Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season five winner,Sushil Kumar,is the 13th contestant on JDJ.I decided to participate in the show because I want to learn dance.Ive never danced in my life.The best part of participating in this show is that yeh log khila pila ke dance sikhate hain, says Sushil adding,Ive told my choreographer Alisha not to expect too much from me.I will try to win the show but my main motive is to learn the art well enough and to be able to dance at my friends weddings.
It was at his wifes insistence that he agreed to participate in the show.And now the guy expectantly nervous,says,Main apni aankh band karke dance karunga. Incidentally,his choreographer panicked when she realised that Sushil knows nothing about dance.Alisha told me about ballet and I instantly asked,Bail (ox) wala dance karna hai, jokes he.Though its a new territory for him,Sushil says he can manage every dance form except parts where he has to lift his partner.Says he,You see my size and you will understand where I am coming from.
This Bihar guy has a co-participant hailing from the same region in Bhojpuri superstar Ravi Kishan.Wont there be conflict amidst the viewers about whom to vote since both are from the same region Its good to be emotional but not to the extent that it influences your voting.Viewers must support the one who is better than the other.

MERI AWAAZ SUNO: Judge Madhuri Dixit-Nene gets the audience swaying to her tunes as she sings on the show

AAJ MAIN OOPAR,AASMAAN NEECHE: Isha Sharvanis aerial act with choreographer Salman will be a treat to watch.Her mother Daksha Seth was present to cheer for her.

WAIT! I CAN SING TOO: Sanath floored everyone with his singing skills.Both Madhuri and Sanath will be seen crooning the tamil song Surangini

RAJNIKANTS CHAMMAK CHALLO: Bharti will showcase some daring Rajnikants moves as she turned Sajnikant to perform to Chammak Challo

BONDING OVER DANCE: Sushil Kumar was elated to meet his favourite Bhojpuri superstar Ravi Kishan and were seen talking in Bhojpuri all along

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nups- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...waiting for tonite's episode...!!!!!!!!!😛 especially Ravi-Sushil Bhojpuri talks, Bharti's act, Gia's dance and Jaysurya's song!!!!!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
looking forward to isha & salman's act!

like i said in one of da posts, sanath can sing although he can't dance 😆 i've heard him singing couple of times just for fun and he has good sense of humour too... good for manish & ragini

-edited
yikes forgot to mention bharti's chammak challo too... i really wanna watch her version of da song. hope it's better than da actual choreography ðŸĪŠ she was fab last night with her humour of course. i like her
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago