Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
^ Haha , is that something to ask? Ofcourse we can , she is related to Shiv and anyway , no one will be interested in opening this AT and reporting our posts. LOL
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes yes yes..so we can freely drool over Shiv..btw what's his real name? I think it's starts with S
Khushi. thumbnail
Its Siddharth Shukla ☺️

Did you see his Monday special episode in SBS which comes on ABP news?
chocobear thumbnail
Yeah I saw that☺️He looked so amazing. the whole day out episode was amazing. I like his hairs as well😳

why did you blush while taking his name? Huh?😆
Khushi. thumbnail
Cuz his name reminded me of his face!! Haha ( That rhymed..like actually)

I know , that epi was so kewl .I found him to be very down-to-earth types. he doesnt have that "star" tantrums and show-off . He is too cute ☺️( See..i blushed again..LOL)
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Cuz his name reminded me of his face!! Haha ( That rhymed..like actually)

I know , that epi was so kewl .I found him to be very down-to-earth types. he doesnt have that "star" tantrums and show-off . He is too cute ☺️( See..i blushed again..LOL)

Lol now to make you blush all I need to do is say Sidharth Shukla😆(Start blushing) I saw him in garnier advt..wahan pe too I liked him and as shiv he is perfect😍Broad shoulders☺️His hairs☺️His drool worthy face😉
Khushi. thumbnail
☺️..Haha..i'll die blushing now!! LOL..

Broad shoulders! Again? LOL..now that's what i call dedication..what love for the shoulders!Wah Wah.😆

Suprisingly, when i first saw an article stating that he will play Anandi's new love , my reaction was- Why him? He is so uncool , and ugly!!IMAGINE!! I thought that way.. But when i saw him jumping off from his jeep and going off to that horse carriage like a hero all that rang on my head was- tu mera hero!! LOL.. *Pehle pyaar*..i mean 4th pyaar..lol
chocobear thumbnail
Haahahaha I had no idea about him until I had a glimpse of him during that Anandi saving scene. Again the first thing i could see was broad shoulders☺️😆 I guess now that I see I feel he is perfect as shiv. Matured, handsome, powerful, macho ..he is a complete package.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
can anyone add me to Prats Fan list...and also Shiv's AC too...
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago
423728 thumbnail
I'm HERE! 😆 I'm in the middle of writing a post in the BV forum! Hope the members don't attack me for drooling!