Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Muskaan and Shagun- Beautiful siggies!!Lovely!!
Khushi. thumbnail
Guys..Pratyusha scored a 24 this time aswell. I am happy with it as atleast she isnt going down..stable enough but i still wish she scores 30 in the coming episodes.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pratyusha is such a graceful dancer.. I loved the way she dances with such an ease. So elegant..

Btw I have one question.. why does Prats alwasy perform on Sunday? Like always.. is it because she gets to rehears a day more..

Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Guys..Pratyusha scored a 24 this time aswell. I am happy with it as atleast she isnt going down..stable enough but i still wish she scores 30 in the coming episodes.

TFS Khushi!! me too glad she is goin steady but i really wish and pray she gets 30 too!! she is really a very graceful dancer!!! Why is she not on twitter!
Khushi. thumbnail
@.SilentPrincess-Hey...I am so sorry but i really dont know your name!For that question of yours..well i guys the whole show is shot in a day..isnt it?

@Sonni- Heyy..Yah..i too am waiting for a perfect 30 and i so confident that it isnt far away.And why...i really wish she comes on twitter, it would be fun interacting with her through twitter.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@.SilentPrincess-Hey...I am so sorry but i really dont know your name!For that question of yours..well i guys the whole show is shot in a day..isnt it

My name is Fatima.. If that's the case, why doesn't she ever perform on saturday? its always been sunday for her. She's one of the last few contestants to perform.. I wish she could perform a bit earlier in the show..
Khushi. thumbnail
@Fatima- Heyyy.. I agree with you in that case, She should be given a chance to perform a bit earlier. Maybe they like keeping the best and famous people at the last ;)
Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@.SilentPrincess-Hey...I am so sorry but i really dont know your name!For that question of yours..well i guys the whole show is shot in a day..isnt it?

@Sonni- Heyy..Yah..i too am waiting for a perfect 30 and i so confident that it isnt far away.And why...i really wish she comes on twitter, it would be fun interacting with her through twitter.

@Khushi ...I know Khushi.. it would be so fun interacting with her thru twitter and it would be godo for her too.. she can really gage ppl thru that.. well cant agree with you more the perfect 30 bit.. she will working hard.. just wishing her luck!!:)

Khushi. thumbnail
@Sonni- Yah...a 30 is not that far from her..she just has to work on her energy level nd then there's no one who can beat her grace and dance.
Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can we praise Shiv as well alongwith Pratyusha?