Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As of now she is my favorite this season..aagey ka I dont really know. I like Isha as well. Whose your fav apart from GC?
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocobear

As of now she is my favorite this season..aagey ka I dont really know. I like Isha as well. Whose your fav apart from GC?

apart from gc...i like shibani and giaa ..coz they are doing great really ...
hmm and darsheel ...😉

isha wud defo make her way to finals .. i wud love to have gc and gia or shibani 😳

chocobear thumbnail
hmm..Isha is a terrific dancer, no doubt on that. she has everything to take her to the finals👍🏼And For me i think it would be Pratyusha and Sanath(Yeah yeah you can hate me for that)

Darsheel&Avneet's last week performance was awesome especially Avneet she overshadowed him .
Thabassum19 thumbnail

hmm..Isha is a terrific dancer, no doubt on that. she has everything to take her to the finals👍🏼And For me i think it would be Pratyusha and Sanath(Yeah yeah you can hate me for that)

Darsheel&Avneet's last week performance was awesome especially Avneet she overshadowed him .

hahha lol... frend .. i wud not hate u for u r piece of mind. ...i respect u r likes from my heart ...
its just everyones curiosity ...

i have mine and u have yours 😳...so wen u r telling about bharti . i really wanted to see her with manish😆 they wud rock ... but unfortunately he is an host 😕
chocobear thumbnail
No don't get me wrong...I am no fan of Sanath's. I said that simply because he can earn lots of sympathy votes plus the channel won't let him go so soon. So he is here to stay. But as of now I feel Archana(the magenta dress girl) should be evicted next week.

Manish and Bharti look cute but Manish is a host that's why I said Krushna should be brought in or that shorty guy dont know his name..saw him in Comedy Circus as well
Thabassum19 thumbnail

No don't get me wrong...I am no fan of Sanath's. I said that simply because he can earn lots of sympathy votes plus the channel won't let him go so soon. So he is here to stay. But as of now I feel Archana(the magenta dress girl) should be evicted next week.

Manish and Bharti look cute but Manish is a host that's why I said Krushna should be brought in or that shorty guy dont know his name..saw him in Comedy Circus as well

yes frend i get u ...akhir main bhi kisiki fan hun

ah other guy ..sudhesh lehari ?? kya??
my nmine ...they will rock tooo😆
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: aziza_ahmed

yes frend i get u ...akhir main bhi kisiki fan hun

ah other guy ..sudhesh lehari ?? kya??
my nmine ...they will rock tooo😆

no not Sudesh Lehri(he reminds me of one of my aunty)😆I don't remember his name...he and bharti performed in Comedy Circus a lot of times.

Waise I like Shibani as well. She was next to perfect last week. And ofcourse Manish and his Shibani Didi act🤣
Thabassum19 thumbnail

no not Sudesh Lehri(he reminds me of one of my aunty)😆I don't remember his name...he and bharti performed in Comedy Circus a lot of times.

Waise I like Shibani as well. She was next to perfect last week. And ofcourse Manish and his Shibani Didi act🤣

hahahahah ooops sorry 😆...yaar ..that was blunder

aunty ... ?? 😲

ya ther act was good...😆

okay me gotta run ...tc
Edited by aziza_ahmed - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
🥳I feel like Spamming Right now
janamaan thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gurmeet hope you feeling better and all the best for the upcoming weekend performance in jdj and you are superb/fantastic ❤️ 👍🏼all the best👍🏼