Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Suprabhatha - I'm really excited after knowing its renu cousin.. Now I wanna see what kind of a person he is.. A renu like person or a sensible one??!
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@udhay: i think his face and look is not that type which suits a negative character but, kuch keh nahi sakte every thing is in cvs hands. Like all we saw in prateek case.
Edited by Raone - 12 years ago
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dont know udhay kya nautakni karne wale Renu and her cousin..
Udhay thumbnail
RaOne - Exactly yaar. I donno what CVs are gonna do. Very unpredictable.
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@udhay: sach kahu to yaar, it does not matter that what kind of person he will b ?? The main tension is that he is going to stay in the same vyas house. Donno how mohan will going to bear this.
Edited by Raone - 12 years ago
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing udhay..I like this guy..glad they selected him..!
Udhay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raone

@udhay: sach kahu to yaar, it does not matter that what kind of person he will b ?? The main tension is that he is going to stay in the same vyas house. Donno how mohan will going to bear this.

Same feeling here buddy..
MTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai rabba...kitna smart hai yeh bandha!! But, don worry, monu jaisa cuttteee nahi hai!!
*blush*
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Udhay,

Thanks for the info. Actually it does not really matter whether it is CK or KS though I'm happy its not CK. But the main point of concern about the earlier article was that CK was being signed on for 30 episodes (which we all felt were far too many) - CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US IF THE KS SIGNING IS FOR A SHORTER NUMBER OF EPISODES. We all want MM married at the earliest.

Secondly the article does not mention that he is going to be a love angle for Megha - it just says that he is coming to visit cousin Renu. Is it possible that Renu just plays him up to show off his rich and phoren returned status to her family members and that he is not a prospective groom at all. Or is that wishing too much!!!

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally exdpected to be renu's cousin when they said he was going to live in the house

all i can say is the manoj kumar gana

desh premi yon aapas mein prem karo desh premiyon😆😆

if indu has an iota of sense now that she has managed to chase megha away she will take mohan back to bhatnagar house and give us all a much needed break from re-marriage drama