Khalid Siddiqui in NBTNMKK? - TOI article

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Khalid Siddiqui in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha?

Cezzane Khan of 'Kausauti Zindagi Ki' fame was approached to play the role.

However, the latest buzz is that Cezzane is not doing the project and we hear that smart and handsome Khalid Siddiqui has been roped in.
The production house had short listed Khalid Siddiqui and Amit Verma for the role but Khalid bagged the project. Khalid was last seen in Star One's political drama 'Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein'.
Khalid will play the role of Renu's (Rinku Karmarkar) cousin Manav, settled abroad and will plan to visit the Vyas family. Though the role is cameo, it is said to be a prominent one.

Khalid will start shooting today for his entry track.

When contacted, Khalid remained unavailable for comment.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Khalid-Siddiqui-in-Na-Bole-Tum-Na-Maine-Kuch-Kaha/articleshow/14121049.cms

Info on Mr.Khalid siddiqui for all NBTNMKK fans:

Khalid siddiqui started his modelling career at 24, when it's time for most models to retire, or at least start looking for an alternative career. His Bollywood break happened with the movie, Joggers' Park, at 28. He started his modelling career at 24, when it's time for most models to retire, or at least start looking for an alternative career. His Bollywood break happened with the movie, Joggers' Park, at 28. The confidence stems from the fact that though not from a film background his first commercial for Cadbury Perk was with none other than Priety Zinta. After which he shot for brands like ICICI, Bombay Dyeing, Maruti Alto, Ariel, Ponds and Gillette wherein Khaled worked alongside faces like Bipasha Basu, Mahima Chaudhary and Lara Dutta.

A recognisable face on TV, with his second film, The Film, opposite Mahima Chaudhary, Khaled hopes to make his mark as an actor. "The film is about seven guys who dream about making a movie. It deals with their aspirations and the trials and tribulations they undergo to realise those dreams," informs Khalid.

His last show on TV was 'Dhoondh legi manzil hu mein' for Star One..

Link to his profile on our IF :

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2801/khalid-siddiqui/

Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanx for sharing
Edited by debasis1986 - 12 years ago
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haye haye yeh toh renu ka bhai hai ... ohh god hope yeh renu jaise na ho
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yups I think so... bas Renu jaisa na ho... will love to watch... fingers crossed>>>>>
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TFS.

dulha change πŸ˜† renu's bro ...pata nahi bhai behen mil ke kya khichdi bana ye ge.
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Udhay... So our guesses were right.. he is relative of renu... renu ki family wale itne rich kaise? πŸ˜†
Anyway... now Mohan will be super jealous.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So CK is not doing our show.. I feel a great relief now, that I have caught the article which gives us the confirmed news on New entry!! My article hunting spree comes to an end now.. I can relax and concentrate on our forum and MMT from now on.. * Leaves a sigh of relief * 😊
Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Udhay.

Haila candidate changed again!!! Chalo as expected he is a relative. But Renu ka hoga yeh maine nahi socha tha πŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh I had predicted some where that renu's rishtedaar might turn up as the prospective groom ; though I expected some lallu
this guy is handsomeπŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm ... Renu ka bhai

Vaise I actually didn't want CK to do the show as he did so many marriages in KZK that I just can't get over his Anurag image so in a way this is a good news.

As for Renu I think she will support Megha's marriage to her cousin as if Megha goes abroad all that Amar property will be hers indirectly πŸ€”