Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shoe12

oh man I could've enjoyed that if it didn't have the whole "this is not real disclaimer" on it 😆 ...it could've MAYBE happened...you know...if Arnav almost died but then didn't (thats the only way I envision forgiving him ) 😃 why's Arnav talking like he's in England though (quid and corner shop and what not). did he quit and move to rainy old England? 😛

Haahh, sorry. I guess maybe Arnav fell into a coma post tragic accident and the entire scene was a dream? ;)

Ahaa! No he didn't. That's just me letting my casual slang slip into the story. I guess maybe we can pretend the entire story was written in Hindi and I just translated into British English? 😆
Shoe12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisai

Haahh, sorry. I guess maybe Arnav fell into a coma post tragic accident and the entire scene was a dream? ;)

Ahaa! No he didn't. That's just me letting my casual slang slip into the story. I guess maybe we can pretend the entire story was written in Hindi and I just translated into British English? 😆

ok so I can seee it in my head right now. Arnav went insane in ;ate late in life and decided to tell the whole of India that he's a moron who used his wife to get into power and they acted like people only do in bollywood movies and FORGAVE him and then Shyam tried to kill Khushi but Arnav saved her and almost died himself and then Khushi became Chief Minister instead...and then we forgave Arnav enough to let him become her stay at home husband 😃
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
WOWWW I so loved this one <3 beautifully written and an amzing storyline !!!
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so I haven't been following the updates for a while now.. finally got round to reading it all. Annnd it was so awesome! The scenes were so beautiful, and sad, and so intense! I love the Khushi in this, and Payal! So strong and beautiful I love them in this.

As for the epilogue, I read it but I think I'd prefer to have chapter 12 as the ending.. we're on the same page with the whole inception-ending-in-dream-world thing! *virtual high five*
For me the story deserved an incomplete ending. It was just too complicated from so many sides to have a fixed one. A happy one would be a bit tooo happy to be real (sorry! I did read the epilogue if that counts 😛) and a sad one would just make me all depressed. Although Arnav in this story doesn't seem like someone who wouldn't choose Khushi over his career, it's nice to think he could have been.

Ok so that's my comment. Sorry its so long I just HAD to write it all 😆 Love you for the story! 🤗
AllOfTheStarss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved this!
I read it in one go.
It was amazing.
Loved that you used Maroon 5 songs as titles, it's what initially made me read it. I'm a big fan of them.

But afterwards, your story and amazing writing skills kept me hooked!
I liked that you made Payal completely different. She really does need to learn to stand up for herself and her sister in the show too.

Overall, amazing FF. Glad I read it (:
shivanisaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is an amazing ff. I read the whole thing in one night!
I cannot truly describe how much I enjoyed this. It was totally different and unique and filled with dirty politics.
It was a totally different style and all the characters had dirt attached to them. In this ff khushi was my hero and you used her as an anti-hero. She was not perfection yet I loved her.
Khushi was a very strong character in this and she was able to sacrifice everything for those she loved. She was also very clever and was easily able to survive in the game of politics.
Arnav was also loved in this as he sacrificed a lot too just so that he could help his country and the lives of millions. Not many people have the capacity to sacrifice all to make a difference for the better. Yet there have been examples of this in the past and we see many people like this around us. If he could choose again he would do the same. This made me so proud of him and his success in India bringing down crime rates was great. Him and Aman (because Arnav could not have done it without Aman) were able to make a great change.
Every single character was realistic and could be related too. It is easy to make character unrealistic and perfect but a lot harder to make them real. And you did exactly that. Throughout the tale I became emotionally attached to these characters.
I read the epilogue on the blog and the romantic in me loved to see this happy side with a happy ending and everything all good. However the open ending before seemed more realistic. Because this tale had a lot of love explored, friendship, maritial, motherly, and patriarchal. And I could understand that Arnav would not be able to stop politics because he strived so hard to do so and wanted to truly make it a better country. And Khushi loved her son so much that she did not want him to be entangled in the politics because of his father.
Both loved each other but just not enough or as much as they loved other things.
You were write to attach the corrupt people you have to play their own game even if you get dirty in the process.
This was a fantastic ff and has left a mark on my heart.
Hats of to you..
You are a born story teller and don't ever stop..
The word amazing does not give enough justice to the greatness of this story..
Therefore I can only thank my luck for enabling me to read this share of your work!

Shivanisaur xxx
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
ILOVEYOU AND THIS FIC

BUT OMG

NAKUUL TWEETED ME! NOT OVER IT BRO
aquagal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
After finishing Soulmates, I got involved in Intoxicated.. I must say it has been a really good journey.. Loved the way it has been written. The grey shades in politics were depressing at times but justified with the political background... By the way, I would like to read your happy ending also. sorry I'm hardcore optimistic.. :)
Now heading over your other works. Just wanna say keep it going.. I'm loving it

PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
YOU UPDATED WITHOUT ME

RAFA :(
Mafara1 thumbnail
Okay this has honestly been the best ff I've read ever! First I thought it would be one of those stories all full of full on sex scenes with no story to it but this was totally unique! You're writing style is amazing and creativity is bloody brilliant! I dont think I could ever think up a complex amazing story like this. I'm mind blown after reading it all! Loved it! Thank you for gracing us with your amazing talent! X