just my kind of thing!
arisai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Chinnu-

I loved the epilogue :D
just my kind of thing!

See above.

You're one of the adorable people I was talking about.
I <3 you for this. 😆

edit: #neverchange
Edited by arisai - 12 years ago
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arisai

Tell me about it.

To write a happy ending, I had to set it all those years in the future because I had absolutely no idea how it would actually come to be.

I think probably because in my head- the Arnav I wrote would never pick his family over his career; doesn't matter how much he loved them.

The Epilogue was just a sweet reprieve for those people who are the kind of adorable who truly believe all stories have a happy ending. I hope they can keep a hold of that faith- I clearly am far too jaded 😆

hey i think even the khushi u wrote wont take back arnav after what all he did and what all she and yamir had to suffer because of him, so for once im satisfied with a no "happily ever after" ending.😊
647669 thumbnail

See above.
You're one of the adorable people I was talking about.I
edit: #neverchange

aww i love you too rafa :')
i hopefully won't and you won't either!
I know not everyone has happy endings in reality but they can still hope for it in fantasy right? :p
arisai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Chinnu-

aww i love you too rafa :')
i hopefully won't and you won't either!
I know not everyone has happy endings in reality but they can still hope for it in fantasy right? :p

Not gonna lie, when I'm older- I totally want to throw dinners like the one Khushi did.
647669 thumbnail

Not gonna lie, when I'm older- I totally want to throw dinners like the one Khushi did.

aww you can :) and invite all of us :p
RTlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
NOOO!!!

I was soo tempted to read the epilogue...and i did...in-spite of your fair warning!

So here goes...

The romantic in me is finally satisfied...that it all worked out yadida!

BUT

I think i preferred where you left it...i mean seriously...Arnav would have never left his position and chance to be the next CM...hell he could have been the PM and made a difference to many more people...to think of all the things he sacrificed...all the things Khushi sacrificed...for him to just throw it all away and take up a more subtle life albeit with his love and family...that just doesn't settle!

Cause if he wanted to...he could have given up everything when he came to know about his son for the first time itself! Why change your decision when the zenith was just a few steps away...Nuh uh!

Anyways...you are an amazing writer and i love both the actual ending and the sweet epilogue...
Just started reading your Cafe Soleil...and i love the characterization there...will comment on it after this!...Looking forward to more of your awesome FF's!

RT
xx
preetihere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! I just read the whole FF at one go!
Absolutely brilliant and gripping !!👍🏼
The "Jalebified" epilogue warmed my heart but yes, this ending is how it wud've actually been !

ps: What happened to Shyam - resorted to selling snake oil on the streets? Ha! And Akash 😈 i was so happy to read Payal got back with NK !
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
To say the fact! First few chapter completely bowled me off! I mean COMPLETELY. But somewhere or the other I felt whatever Kushi is doing, she is doing with Arnav's knowledge!

And honestly, in the middle of reading, I was too scared of ending and I read the epilogue directly, Sorry couldnt help my excitement.

The storyline was brilliant and I'm glad you did so much justice to that. I had no regrets on anyone on what they did or planned for.

And ur language is amazing! I'm too stunned to comment!

If the Ending chapter is different and open then epilogue is one like fantasy fairy tale for me! Bith stuffs I liked!

Amazing work dear!
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Read your epilogue Arisai, which, I'm afraid, I found cloying and vomit-inducingly sweet as you'd warned us!
Much prefer the original ending.😊
Edited by Japonica - 12 years ago