Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Before I post the link to this, I just want to say... it's not the ending I want for this story. That's why it's on my blog and not on IF.

I wrote my perfect ending. But I know that for some people- it wasn't enough *cough*Liya*cough* and therefore I wrote this.

It's everything the child inside you wants to believe is possible but the adult you are knows would never come to be.

It's the perfect, sickeningly sweet, beautiful ending with almost all loose ends tied up and a scene that, if it were to happen in your life, would be one which would suddenly come back to you years later as a treasured memory.

So once again- I highly recommend not reading this.

But if happiness is what you think these characters deserve- then go ahead.

Edited by arisai - 12 years ago
647669 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisai

The link for the epilogue:
http://arisais.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/intoxicated-disgustingly-happy-perfect-epilogue/
It's so disgustingly happy.Only for one of you guys would I do this.

it's coz you love us too much! :p
im sure it's awesome gona read later :D
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rafa...I just read the entire FF...and I have to say you were Splendid. I loved the story...the concept seemed harsh, and brash, but as soon as I read chapter 1, I was hooked. Then chapter two, sealed my fate...or shall i say my day...for I could not do much or think of much till I read the entire story. I would love to read both versions of the epilogue...looking forward to it.

I have to say this ranks in as one of the better FF i have read to date...and I have read plenty!!

Thanks for a fabulous read...I thoroughly enjoyed it!!👏

--Nags
Butterfly28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I accidentally stumbled onto this ff and I'm so glad I did! Wonderful story and concept and an apt conclusion. Loved it to the core...I'll be reading everything on your index! Great job once again!

Love,
Rinku28
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I read the whole story in one go..and ur writing, the story and the concept simply amazing!!keep it up and do pm ur future readings!!Good luck!!👏
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It's a really good concept I will start reading it a asap. . . .
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Res!!!!!

What am i resing for? Man! I need to catch up on this story!
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Your late RidZ

Tut Tut

Shame
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
though im a fan of happy and sweet endings but somehow it was too sweet and too unbelievable a ending for me me for this story. as u mentioned in ur note, i think for me the story ended with its last chapter coz i seriosuly canont link the epilogue with the chapters.
sorry but thats just my opinion
arisai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chillygirl

though im a fan of happy and sweet endings but somehow it was too sweet and too unbelievable a ending for me me for this story. as u mentioned in ur note, i think for me the story ended with its last chapter coz i seriosuly canont link the epilogue with the chapters.

sorry but thats just my opinion

Tell me about it.

To write a happy ending, I had to set it all those years in the future because I had absolutely no idea how it would actually come to be.

I think probably because in my head- the Arnav I wrote would never pick his family over his career; doesn't matter how much he loved them.

The Epilogue was just a sweet reprieve for those people who are the kind of adorable who truly believe all stories have a happy ending. I hope they can keep a hold of that faith- I clearly am far too jaded 😆