Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavluva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow it's been a really good FF & so sad it's finished!!
The characters have definitely had a few shades of grey!!!
Thanks for keeping us captivated it's been great to read.
Plz do PM me with any new FF of yours 😊 😊 😊 X x
Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That last line was the catch..Kushi telling Arnav that she still loved him, but she loved Yamir more..Liked the open-ending you gave. Honestly, i was confused as to what should be the more appropriate ending. Kushi and Arnav suddenly coming together is hard to digest or the fact that Arnav would ignore them completely and go separate ways. I think though Arnav and Kushi will not get back together, he will be there with them in each and every step they take. Though, at first they may resist his intrusions, am sure eventually the Raizada charm will work and Yamir may cease to desist him and later may be get to know the Arnav in ASR. He may be forgiven by his son..I think that is important for Arnav's peace of mind..(Going back to Kushi will be the end of his politics. I don't think he will throw away his years of hard work and the trust he earned from the people. Although, he will feel incomplete and yearn for her.)

Applause for your writing..it touched my heart. But i must say, initially, it didn't cater to my sensitivity or sensibility. A husband who claims to be in love with his wife, acknowledging and even giving silent permission to sleep with his enemy to spy!! least to say it was disgusting..But your insight to the political world and its intricacies is amazing. I read on only because i trusted you., and am glad that i did read on or i would have missed a great ff. It is so adult in its content and concept..Loved it..
thanks for the pm..
serialmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...actually after i had read the first chap i kind of drifted off and didnt read the rest...2day i simply opened the last chp wen i received your PM and then i couldnt stop myself from reading from the begenning

I was so mesmorised by it and your writing skill i just have no words...the end well..i secretely felt they should have reconciled...if he walked out in the end he could never return to them...yamir would hate him for the rest of his life, khushi cry herself to sleep as usual and lastly he would be guilty till his death...it would be a sad end...yes politics is dirty...what they did then was well justified thinking as a politician but was it has resulted in is well unspeakable...i just want to rest my case by saying please give us a proper end ... even if it is a sad one where they go on their own ways... but dont leave it hanging...also is yamir after knowing the truth going to be a politician or not??? WE NEED TO KNOW
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So when finally you've completed with you story. I would rant my heart out today.

This story was one of a kind. It etched perfectly the filth behind the scenes of politics. How in name of merlin, I wonder you've woven a world that might actually exist somewhere but to relate with it in real life is just horrifying. The home-work and hard-work that you've done building up every single character of this story was incredible. I specially got spell bound to two of the characters one that was of generous Aman- True Man to be precise. His wife knew everything about him and the fact he completely loathed Arnav for his deeds and yet he was beside him like HAPPY TO HELP and second of course Yamir, I completely fell in love with this character.
He was exactly same and yet so different form his father. The creativity, the style, the charisma, way to wrap everyone round his fingers it was like Arnav rather than him yet he was so grounded to earth. He knew what reality is. I mean he could have been the same as his father when Khushi told him everything. He still could have pursued his dream and Khushi would have given up just for him but he did not. Blood speaks, you must have heard this phrase often and it did it was so visible he was like his father righteous and arrogant yet a true son of his mother he was jovial, full of life and kind hearted. The encounter between Father and Son was just commendable. Of course our writer could have wound her path other way round but where's the fun in that. It was simply amazing to see the kind of time you've put up to plan it all up. Nice plot I must impress.

The way you've woven Arnav's character was just marvellous. After being so in love with his wife, it was like he was sipping his favourite coffee when he let her go just like that. In depth of his heart he knew he was doing it all wrong yet he did what he had to, never re-analysing never looking back and yet what he got to see after ten long years was his almost 10 years old son and finally regretting his fatal deeds. Yet at the moment what felt right to him was to leave Khushi again wrenching his heart for about 6 years thinking he was now doing the right thing, never knowing he had wronged Khushi again and this time for the worst. How could he, how would he have thought that a girl who completely worshipped him blindly would be happy without her shining sun? He just can't let go of the little 'I'm always right' attitude from his system and again committed blasphemy of a mistake. And of course when parents go wrong its always a child standing up for the right and making them see reasons. And so did Yamir. Completely taken aback, a rather feeling tiny in front of his son Arnav, did he should have done years before. Again a round of applause for your commendable writing ethics 👏

Coming to the ending of your story I can't comment if it was perfect but all I know is it couldn't have been better really! ?I can totally imagine your scrunched brows, your hand feverishly typing and striking off words in haste to be perfect of the perfection as always that you've given to this story! Open ended endings are way better that creating fuss in your head at least for the ardent readers its a true gift for they get to fit the best piece their heads can create. I'm so elated reading this fantastic piece by you. 👏

If asked me story's ending would have been something of this sort-

"Feeling Khushi's warmth truly touching his heart after what felt like a millennia Arnav knew what he had to do.
No matter how ignorant he had been in the past he just couldn't get over the cold looks in the beautifully brown eyes that xeroxed his.
He had now or never to create his wonderland he had only dreamt in his most beautiful dreams after that fateful morning he had abandoned his own cup of happiness. His serenity of life. His Khushi and along with her their little bundle of joy rightly named Yamir. After all he was the one to show him the path he should have followed a lot earlier.
Lightly pecking Khushi on her forehead he quickly walked out of the house. Not to get away again but to come back to his ocean of happiness forever until death do them apart."

--Ah don't kick me after reading it 😉 but just couldn't let it go today. I since starting knew, would be writing a whole book praising you down here in my own style 😛
I can't thank you enough Ari. This was the most increadible piece of writing that I've come across. Just keep up with your beautiful work. I know you have a long way to go. Its just a small warm up for you 😃

Love you always 🤗
Radhika
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this was a wonderful FF!! great job! and yes, arnav didnt deserve khushi... well written!! looking forward to more from you!!
Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! What a way to find out who your father is. And poor Khushi! She must have had a rude shock. First losing herself for the cause of her husband's political ambitions and now her son wants to go the same way. Loved the way you portrayed their reactions. All the fun and laughter that surrounded the teacher meetings wiped out.

And then the confrontation between the father and son! Wow! Especially that bit where he shows him the photo! Aman was only doing his job but I want to hit him just once and then ask Aditi to kiss him better. Lavanya disappears? Hmmm..

In this FF I have come to love the characters despite their flaws. Especially Arnav and Khushi. They were brought together by politics, they fell in love, she sacrificed herself for his career, he made a choice. For the greater good? But they both belong together!

I can understand why leaving this open ended would have been the best solution! :)

Thoroughly enjoyed this FF from start to finish! I'm looking forward to reading the epilogue(s) to this! :)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome endin..loved it
plzz give d epilogue soon..eagerly waitin
Roshkolovemusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved what Khushi said at the end to Arnav.
Power is like a drug. Once you taste it , you can't let it go. What an amazing story.
You have done a fantastic job .👏
Thanks for the pm dear. Looking forward to read more from you.😊

arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really sad that its ended but ending was amazing, brilliant ,spectacular actually wait it was beyond words lol totally in love with dis part especially becos the way u represented yamir and the way Khusi let all those years frustrations out truly amazing *bravo*

Yamir rocked the way he entered Arnav's office and showed the audacity to look into his dad's eyes and say all those things that his mum never could :-P

Most of all character i truly admire khusi's character because she was the only one who had so many sides. She truly became a daughter to her parents and a sister to payal, a devoted wife who did everything possible for her husband and a perfect mother to her son and not only raised him alone but also gave him the best upbringing :-):-)

Finally thank you for all the efforts u took to pm us te:-) xx
beccky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Speechless.. and I'm literally crying... this is my secong attempt to write a comment... already read this chapter nd cried before and cudnt write a comment..

so managed some courage again.. but i just cant write anything now.. even if its open technically i cant stop thinking bout the sad ending instead of happy.. oh shit m crying again... cant write anything now

RES.. will update shortly...