Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sval000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
good one... it was sad at the end though...
Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG that was such an awesome ending!

Loved the way he stood up for his mother! Loved the way she stood up for him!
yes arnav gets what he deserves!

Does he end up choosing his career? o.o darn these cliffhangers!

LOVED this story!
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome! Just simply great!
Loved it! I was crying badly during khushi and yamir's conversation!
And i was at the edge of my seat during yamir and arnav's conversation!
But according to me, arnav should NOT have a place in khushi and yamir's life!
I just loved the way you ended it "I love you Arnav. I always will. I just love Yamir more..." Beautiful and apt!
I am very happy with this ending rather than a fake happy ending between arnav and khushi!
Loved it! And im gonna terribly miss this FF! :)
🤗
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a spectacular ending to an unique and extremely well written story. I can't say much because I'm still crying because I could feel the emotions here.

I'll take the happy ending where Arnav finally does justice to his family and Yamir has a near perfect life.

Can you follow up with the story of Yamir as Singh Raizada here? His character has captivated me.
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww it ended . However that was a wonderful ff to read. Will miss this. Love yamir's convo with dad
MKyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well u did leave it incomplete...:P hehe
but its over...it was a really tough for Khushi mainly and Arnav in this journey of politics...and ya...this way that u have finally decided on which Yamir and Arnav met...was really good...gonna miss this FF
Edited by MKyara - 12 years ago
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
well i wont say i was completely desepointed with how you ended the story, its a loose end. and may be you could start another track.
the fact is the way i see it is that life very rarely gives you a choice of having a happily every after. actualy it never does. the only place that every body can live a happily everaftter is in a story. you can have the perfect ending in a story so i always believe one should never wast it.
and yes i would like to think that Arnav gave up politic to be with his family. however late, to spend time with his son to share moments of pride and joy in how he has turned out. to have the family he probelly craves for everyday. for khushi to have the love of her life with her. to be held in his arms every night. or share a look over a cup of coffee. for yamir to see his parents together, play catch with his father, take his father advise of the choies he makes in life.
power is fine, what use is it if you cant share the joy of achivement with anyone. for me in your story Arnav is the bigest looser. and that is sad.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum end
I jus love Yamir
Aman's married n have son whereas Arnav he jus can see them frm far
I sort of hate Aman for that
Yamir's meet his intelligence n his temper awesum
I thnk i want epilogue
I wanna see what Arnav decides
plzzz
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg...that was an incredible journey and I'm so happy to be a part of it...sometimes fell like kicking Arnav in his beep and sometimes felt like kissing him senseless!! 😳
that was an amazing FF...and I absolutely loved the ending...it was perfect!!!!!!!!!
Love you!!!:)
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
super super end...

this ff has been one of the brightest shining gems in the list of FFs i have read...

very gripping i especially love how u choose to end it super...

btw i came across thiss ff while reading the newsletter n this ff being the ff of the week great job at that :))

btw i luv ur writing style:)