Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
damn i am scared for khushi don't know what she has to do but its going to be bad glad she found out about akash but damn hope the can stop this loved the update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My, my the plot thickens. 👏 Eagerly awaiting the next update.
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...

thanks 4 d pm
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
this is fast paced n thrilling... loving it
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Almost every person in this story is unscrupulous and doesn't have morals. I guess that is why you don't know what s the next move by either of the parties.

The chapter gave chills.
daydreamerr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Omggg! This is just getting better and better!! I honestly felt so happy when I saw that you'd updated haha.
I LOVE THIS STORY. Shit just dirtier omfg. How are they gonna counter this! Omg is Khushi gonna confess all?!
Again. SO much love for Aman! And awww I love him and Lavanya, I hope they get it on properly. And that he actually like, pays her proper attention haha. I think they're perfect, Lavanya seems really down to earth and cute.
I was starting to like Akash. What a player. -.-
Man. I'm so excited to see what happens!
Thanks for the update! :')
arshisangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Okay the best part for me in this chapter was Aman's and lav's convo. they are really cute and they will make a very good pair lol so. I guess arnav's thoughts about changing the system is very good but his way of doing is wrong. I definetly hate akash in dis ff. Now i wonder what khusi is gonna do? Looking forward so continue soon dear :-D
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a fantastic story! I love its edginess, its darkness, its unsentimentality, its neatness and the humour in which it is couched! It's amazing how you have managed to make something squalid so convincing?!? Wow, that is very impressive👏.
I love this story and the gripping style in which it has been written, this is brillaint stuff.

Having read all the chapters at one go, I'm now stuck at the edge of my seat and will fall off very soon if you don't take mercy on my plight and update!
Glad to know your AQA's are done. Wish you a good summer break.
Edited by Japonica - 12 years ago
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah!!!
If you want to clean up you have to get dirty...
Wow!!!!!!!!
Ok wat have aman and khushi thought of doing...I'm on the edge...and I want the next update soon!!!!!!!:D
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Since you love your Aman in this story.
I'll love Arnav. KkThanksBye

I love the dirty, scandalous, corrupted mind games, I bow down to your imagination!
Arnav loves Khushi and I love Arnav - thank you for the chapter dedicated to him - I love that you've given us a hint of his distorted background but also why he wants be in Politics which are noble. Loved this part buddy!

But in order to clean up, you had to get your hands dirty.

Also more Maroon 5! Yay!