Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow ur ff is Amazing!!! ITS JUST WOWWW!!! cant say anything more cz m speechless. But m confused, one question does Khushi have some if not all feelings for Shyam, cz when they get intimate, her thoughts make it seem as if she is kinda into him, like when she says in her thoughts tht she never felt like that before when he makes love to her. So does she have tiny feelings for him too, or does she just trying to pretend it's Arnav instead of Shyam. M seriously confused. But despite tht! WOW!! It's just amazing. You are an AWESOM FANTABULOUS SUPERB BESTEST writer EVVEERRR!! lol.. Nd I mean it!
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Your FF is simply just amazing!! The way you wrote it was just Incredible!!! <33

Loving it :D

rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg... I just read the first two chapters and Wow... I was shocked. This is very interesting and I am looking forward to reading more of this.
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A highly disturbing chapter that was very well written. Since it kind of creep-ed me out I am not going to analyze it, sorry.
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
continue soon...
cant wait for more.
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great Update Love How The Story Is Unfolding Slowly But Surely And We Are Getting To See Parts Come Together

Good Luck With The Exams 😊
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is going on??? Amazing chapter. What os Aman telling Khushi to do? OMG this is awesome.
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
holy crap that was inyense...loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Intriguing chapter...what is kushi gonna do???
MKyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
politics is dirty...and i am just wondering to what limit these will cost khushi...cuz it luks lyk she is the one who is gonna be affected after all this is over...i want akash to change...i definitely want aman and lavanya together...hehe...ie if u bring them back together...update soon...