Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I understand what u mean.

To be honest...even though all ur characters r twisted I still like them...b/c u can tell why they r the way they r...everybody has a past attach to them...and some r just crazy for money and power!!!

I love the story so far!!

aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww I feel sorry for khushi . Love her
Arnav also know her I guess
bebo2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She lost her V to nk !!😆
nice update .
i usually dont like political stories so much , but this is jus too GOOD waiting for the nxt update !! 😃

p.s maroon 5 s she wil be luved is one of my favs
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update wonder why Khushi had to do all this to protect her family
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very insightful update!
it was emotional too...khushi sacrificed everything 4 d sake of her family but was sadly misunderstood by her loved ones...i feel so bad 4 her...there is no doubt that she hasd affections 4 arnav but her foray into his world was solely to protect her own family...hats off to her,she really is a strobng woman with a lot of substance...her deep understanding of her world is also very commendable...im just beginning to understand her...she might be enjoying the sex with other men who she is not at all attachede to but i can feel the urgency,the desperation in hewr actions which she cant even convey to her husband completely!!!very beaytiful chapter...im falling in love with this story!
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww poor Khushi! That's why she married him! And that's why she doesn't feel bad if she sleeps with other people (and he doesn't feel bad if she does too). Although I like to think she may start falling for her husband soon. Political intrigue, great to read about, really heartbreaking to live out.
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, yes you were right, I cant help but adore Khushi here, for her strength, for her love for her family, her husband, and for her loyalty...I am absolutely in love with her character...
And loved how they made a late entry so nobody could take their eyes off her...
I am loving this story...
Thanks for the pm
meera06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The characters are twisted but in spite of that I'm hooked to the story..
I want to know the secret which khuhi n payal share..
A great update :)
aartipartyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awww i love NK and Khushis relationship! hehe she lost her virginity to him! cant wait.for more! thanks for the PM :)
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
What an update.
Khushi slept with NK. That's a surprise. Love their friendship.
Wow Arnav really loves Khushi and she really loves him but who knows what could happen in the dirty world of politics.
She married him for her uncle's sake and Payal knows it . Poor Payal to not be able to tell anyone and now she is marrying Akash a shady charcter. wonder what will happen there.
Can't wait for the next chapter.