Frequent Posters

snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great update loving the politics
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

hi i just came across you FF and i find it very intriguing, its different for the others, the characters have so much dark shades especially Arnav and Khushi. And the plot is unconventional political intrigue and i'd love to continue reading it. could u please PM you next update

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
arisai, my dear, this story is just getting better and better. Politics is dirty, especially more so in this subcontinent. The concepts and themes you are working with are not easy to digest, but then again, what you are writing about, has probably been the reality in many a campaigns.

I cannot wait for you to shed more light on the true feelings that are involved in Arnav & Khushi's relationship, they do claim to love each other, but still, love definitely comes second after power for the both of them.

You hinted at a troubled past for Khushi, Arnav feeing a deep sense of regret for not being allowed to help her, a restriction she herself has imposed on him. How very intriguing..

Brilliant update once again. Do update soon.
aartipartyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh I loved it! I like how you put politics into the mix. Thanks for the PM! Hope u update soon :)
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woah, definitely a twisted game. Look forward to what's going on with Kushi's uncle and Akash.
bumble_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a political thriller! i love it...
Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh man this story is so awesome! Shes whoring around and hes happily pimping her out!

I should say I disapprove but I love this story! =D
I would love too see an angry arnav (at himself) for making her do all that!
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing update.
So both part of the elaborate world of dirty politics.
can't wait for the next update.
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm just going to pretend I understood any of that political stuff and concentrate instead on the mysteries behind Arhi. Great update btw! I'm guessing with more chapters, the story is clearer so I will wait until you post more before I try to think about plot and predictions. 😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update yes the political world is worse than being in crime at least n crime you know what to expect but politics they screw you while thy kiss the babies loved the update khushi is his wife and his go to person awesome thanks for the pm