Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
this is just simply awesome!wow!both arnav n khushi r in on this n she playing a sexy seductress to ensure shyams defeat!!!!both r in it together...that was a surprise!where do u get all these ideas from...this is so gonna be interesting!
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dat was awesome... d whole time i was reading i was thinking Wat d hell is happening... after reading d first chapter i had expected somethin else n this turned out to b something else...
meghnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME!!!! So glad you didnt make Arnav the betrayed husband...loving this Arnav n Khushi 😉😉
looking forward to reading more!!
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
now tht story line is different...if its politics then its real dirty ...bang in the characters..loved it
Edited by march2011 - 12 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! This is so unexpected!
Arnav and khushi are married and she slept with shyam with the approval of Arnav himself?
That was so an amazing update!
Cant wait to see how the story progresses! :)
Awesome update!
nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay, if my head wasn't spinning from the Economics exam I just took, it is definitely spinning now.

Whoa! What a unique premise. Love it. =D

A politician Arnav. Khushi sleeping with another man with Arnav not only knowing but approving of it. Brilliant stuff! Can't wait to read more!
jazzpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow dude. this storyline is amazing! i have never read anything like this on IF before!!! it's so intriguing!!!! good to know khushi and arnav really love each other :) im definitely hooked! cant wait for the next update! thanks for the pm! :)
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh man.. I m totally f**king freaked out!!!!

You sure have guts to post it.. hope u dont get tomatoes thrown at you for making khushi sleep with shyam..

but dont worry babes, I am all for it... loved the twist n panting for more!!!! Bring'em on!!!!!
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting story! Arnav and Khushi as a scheming and manipulative political couple! :O Love the twist to it all! Also, it's nice to see that they trust each other and are so open with one another.
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best. Story. EVER!!!
Seriously? How do you DO that? And with your exams and everything! I'm totally hooked, I can't wait to see what happens next!