Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Jugun is such a turn off.. Arrgghh she comes on tv and I change the channel.. I dislike her.. she is so not appealing to me.. she comes across as someone who thinks they are something..

the less said about Shaista the better.. I wish they had kicked her out of the show and strated the show with shaan instead of putting him on Geo news.. he is much etter than her.. he is a star in front of her..๐Ÿคข

Khuda aur mohabbath I didn't like..YZH sucks and Pak Villa's trailers are non tolerable.. that says a lot aout her production house..she is entertaining on her own..
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankittu

A few things i wanted to talk about. Or should i say i'm having a rant. anyone here who feels the same way as me?

1) yeh zindagi- when javeria came on theUJP morning show and how she was boasting about this is the one and only serial thats been going on for 4 years or something in the entire pakistan history and bla bla bla. Well has she forgotten Tere pehlu mein. Or massi aur malika both dramas were so damn long!. Gosh! And the drama NEEDS to stop it is SO boring!. I'm thinking of sending her an email on her production house adress and actually requesting her to stop the drama. It's so long and boring!. No concept nothing.
2) secondly she has started few more shows on geo such as pak villa. How does everyone find it? its not staretd in the UK. But im hoping it doesnt come on here either. When shaista asked how long the drama is she said we dont know we'll see how it goes. HOPING IT WONT carry on for another 4 years!
3) I really used to like shaista wahidi and hate nadia khan and so when she came on GEO i was really happy. Now a days she is just so annoying cannot stand her. What does she do apart from wedding weeks? nothing. And all she does is ask designers for their clothes and asks for shoes and earings like she was doing yesterday to keep for her self. No point no meaning nothing of her show. I was annoyed when nadia khan came back on Geo. but howver i have started liking her shows. Altho she is her same gossip queen self!.

4) the whole thing about veena malik and what she did well what about jugan. Her kissing scenes and stuff in that canadian movie she did? Why didnt anyone pin point her, i hate how she acts like she is all shareef bla bla! And i dont know why but the story she tells about her being married sounds fake to me. You can tell from her eyes shes lying. no doubt she is pretty tho!

5) has anyone got any celebs added to their fb account
i know javeria saud has loads but i havent added anyone

1 and 3๐Ÿคฃ agreed
I now like Nadia Khan some of her episodes are very good now, the food episode changed my view on paks food but goddamm so many auntys take them word for word and they start hi mere Allah and try to freak us out
Im very shy around Pakistanis, First post ever On a Pakistan forum

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Jaatii.. aaaja.. paa lein bhangraaa
cocojatti92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Jaatii.. aaaja.. paa lein bhangraaa

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Na na I'm a old school jatti main teh Gidda paghee๐Ÿ˜†
Bhangra used to be male only Gidda is female only๐Ÿ˜†

cocojatti92 thumbnail

Jugun is such a turn off.. Arrgghh she comes on tv and I change the channel.. I dislike her.. she is so not appealing to me.. she comes across as someone who thinks they are something..

the less said about Shaista the better.. I wish they had kicked her out of the show and strated the show with shaan instead of putting him on Geo news.. he is much etter than her.. he is a star in front of her..๐Ÿคข

Khuda aur mohabbath I didn't like..YZH sucks and Pak Villa's trailers are non tolerable.. that says a lot aout her production house..she is entertaining on her own..

Khuda aur mohabbath had a great ost๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm more of a Hum tv person
I only watch a show which 1 has a great a ost 2. Makes my moms sugar ( u know it good when sugar is high without u eating
Roag by far best in the last 2 years
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocojatti92

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Na na I'm a old school jatti main teh Gidda paghee๐Ÿ˜†
Bhangra used to be male only Gidda is female only๐Ÿ˜†

chal gidda karlaaa..๐Ÿ˜†

I'm hum tv person too.. Bilqees Kaur ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail

chal gidda karlaaa..๐Ÿ˜†

I'm hum tv person too.. Bilqees Kaur ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I love Bilqees Kaur, its so funny but my all time Favorite is Faisal Qureshi(30% like my sister) from Kis Din mera Viyah Howay Ga and saima chaudhry( 50% like my mom)
Lol I come from a over the top punjabi family very very loud
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
must be fun at home ehh Jattii..๐Ÿ˜†
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Javeria & Saud do have annoying dramas..but I like Javeria because she was a wonderful actress when she used to be a main lead in dramas. I remember how she used to be one of my favorites yrs back. However, I think her production house sucks like no other.

About Juggan..I think many people aren't well aware of that Canadian movie she did. It's far more easier to know about stuff that happens in India as it is with Veena Malik than being aware of something that happened in Canada. Also, that was before she stepped into Pak showbiz so I think people don't really bother about it even if they do know. In terms of her story of how her husband used to abuse her..I believe that story...I don't think anyone would lie about such a thing on national television & on top of that she is raising her son all by herself..something must have happened in her marriage life.

I remember seeing this show on ARY where she came with her mother..& her mother herself said that she eloped & never used to share her marriage problems with her & how she could hardly contact any of her family because her husband was so controlling. Juggan doesn't come across as an attention seeker in any of her interviews nor does the media follow her around 24/7...I don't really see why her & her mom would lie about her marriage.

Haha so true about javeria and sauds production team. i havent watched the show with jugan and her mother. I dont tend to watch her shows. She comes accross to be too arogant with her beauty. She is very pretty :) But i dont see why most of these actresses come across to be boastful. The more i see shaista wahidi the more im started to feel she is becoming obssessed and too big headed.
She starts to do manicures and pedicures on her show. LIKE what the hell. I've seen twice now where she had her toe nails painited and a foot massage!. And she was pulling her trouser or salwar whatever it was higher and then pulling it back down like to show her legs.
Goodness. The things she does grr
nadia khan was not like that!