karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A few things i wanted to talk about. Or should i say i'm having a rant. anyone here who feels the same way as me?
1) yeh zindagi- when javeria came on theUJP morning show and how she was boasting about this is the one and only serial thats been going on for 4 years or something in the entire pakistan history and bla bla bla. Well has she forgotten Tere pehlu mein. Or massi aur malika both dramas were so damn long!. Gosh! And the drama NEEDS to stop it is SO boring!. I'm thinking of sending her an email on her production house adress and actually requesting her to stop the drama. It's so long and boring!. No concept nothing.
2) secondly she has started few more shows on geo such as pak villa. How does everyone find it? its not staretd in the UK. But im hoping it doesnt come on here either. When shaista asked how long the drama is she said we dont know we'll see how it goes. HOPING IT WONT carry on for another 4 years!
3) I really used to like shaista wahidi and hate nadia khan and so when she came on GEO i was really happy. Now a days she is just so annoying cannot stand her. What does she do apart from wedding weeks? nothing. And all she does is ask designers for their clothes and asks for shoes and earings like she was doing yesterday to keep for her self. No point no meaning nothing of her show. I was annoyed when nadia khan came back on Geo. but howver i have started liking her shows. Altho she is her same gossip queen self!.

4) the whole thing about veena malik and what she did well what about jugan. Her kissing scenes and stuff in that canadian movie she did? Why didnt anyone pin point her, i hate how she acts like she is all shareef bla bla! And i dont know why but the story she tells about her being married sounds fake to me. You can tell from her eyes shes lying. no doubt she is pretty tho!

5) has anyone got any celebs added to their fb account
i know javeria saud has loads but i havent added anyone
6) Maya khan all she can do is CRY like a baby on her show!. She was crying today about someone who said somehting mean about her in another morning show and bla bla. She was crying last time i tuned into her show. All the people she calls in her show are the same!!! and i bet they are paid actors. gosh grow up!. she needs to go! she was blackmailing today haha! "i'll leave the show, i dont want to do a morning show i am going" bla bla. And then people in the studio were like NO NO NO. I just sat on my sofa and i was like GO who cares. Sick of these celebs now too much drama
Edited by karankittu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^whom are u pointing in the 4th point ? 😕
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amyy

^whom are u pointing in the 4th point ? 😕

jugan :)

Word Count: 1

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jugan said that she's a single parent!
And Yes! this Saud and Javeria's Production serials Uff uff Ufff ! they should simply and immediately end Ye Zindagi Hai .. i don't get this that WHO watch this drama? as they say that YZH always gets high TRP :O
karankittu thumbnail
yep jugan said she was a single parent but she makes this story up. (well i think its mde up) that how her husband was cruel to her and hw she managed to un away.
i just h8 hw she acts like she is shareef.
when she did a few kissing scenes in hr movie and meera and veena malik get penalised for it y doesnt she?
and only geo take on javeria and sauds productions. They have nothing better to do. Horrible dramas.
only one i liked was khuda aur mohabat
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with some of the points except for the Javeria one I just find her so entertaining that any other folly is immediately forgiven 😆
karankittu thumbnail
Javeira is nice. I like her as a person the way she comes accross etc. But i just find their dramas annoying. There is hardly a story left to yeh zindagi hai. It's been dragging for ages still stuck on the same point. It's like they want the drama to continue to make money for them. But we dont want to watch it anymore.
khuda aur mohabbat was a fantastic drama it ended quickly and it was to the point. A drama i will remember.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Javeria & Saud do have annoying dramas..but I like Javeria because she was a wonderful actress when she used to be a main lead in dramas. I remember how she used to be one of my favorites yrs back. However, I think her production house sucks like no other.

About Juggan..I think many people aren't well aware of that Canadian movie she did. It's far more easier to know about stuff that happens in India as it is with Veena Malik than being aware of something that happened in Canada. Also, that was before she stepped into Pak showbiz so I think people don't really bother about it even if they do know. In terms of her story of how her husband used to abuse her..I believe that story...I don't think anyone would lie about such a thing on national television & on top of that she is raising her son all by herself..something must have happened in her marriage life.

I remember seeing this show on ARY where she came with her mother..& her mother herself said that she eloped & never used to share her marriage problems with her & how she could hardly contact any of her family because her husband was so controlling. Juggan doesn't come across as an attention seeker in any of her interviews nor does the media follow her around 24/7...I don't really see why her & her mom would lie about her marriage.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
umm, for the last point.
Aamina Shaikh and Mohib Mirza are very much on FB, and personally interact and respond, often with VIDEOS, so we know that theyre the real ones.
They're so sweet, Oh, i LOVE them! 😆

others are so controversial, i dont wanna speak :P 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know Adnan Siddiqui has a fanpage..& he manages it. He usually uploads videos on his page of himself talking & there he has claimed numerous times that the fanpage is really his. 😆..I think Faisal Qureshi too manages a fanpage.