..::. DABH Chronicles *NL 8th Issue* ..::..

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to 8th Edition of Our DABH Chronicles.😃 Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this every week. 😳

Weekly Summary
credit natasha

04th June 2012

Sandhya goes to the police station and asks the Inspector to give her access to the anonymous report filed against Santosh. Meenakshi and Vikram celebrate their wedding anniversary in Mount Abu. Sooraj asks for Santosh's permission to take Sandhya out for a movie. Bhabasa persuades Santosh to give them permission to go for a movie. Chhavi fuels Santosh's ire for Sandhya out of jealousy.

05th June 2012

Sooraj asks Sandhya to get ready for the movie. Sandhya goes to the police station to collect the report filed against Santosh. She listens to the phone recording and tries to identify the voice of the anonymous caller. Meanwhile, Sooraj waits for her at the theater. Meenakshi calls Sudha from Mount Abu and tells her to lie to her in-laws about her whereabouts. Sooraj gives his tickets to another couple as Sandhya is late in arriving to the theater.

06th June 2012

Sandhya apologizes to Sooraj for ruining their movie date. Meenakshi and Vikram get drunk in their hotel suite. Sudha goes to the Rathi house and lies to Santosh about her sick relative. Sandhya recognizes Sudha's voice from the phone recording. She suspects that Sudha had lodged the anonymous police complaint against Santosh and confronts her about it. A nervous Sudha denies the accusations. She blurts out that Meenakshi and Vikram are in Mount Abu

07th June 2012

Sudha admits to Sandhya that Meenakshi had told her to lodge the anonymous police complaint against Santosh. Sandhya decides not to tell Santosh about Meenakshi's deceit. She decides to reveal the truth to Sooraj instead. Sudha calls Meenakshi and tells her that Sandhya is aware of the truth but Meenakshi disregards the warning in her drunken state. Meenakshi and Vikram are arrested for spending the night in a shady hotel. Vikram confesses his lies to Sooraj and asks him to bail them out.

08th June 2012

Sooraj bails Vikram and Meenakshi out of the jail. He rebukes them for lying to Santosh. They ask him not to reveal the truth to their family members. Santosh confronts Sandhya when the Police Inspector comes to the Rathi house to deliver a tape recording to her. Mohit and Chhavi question Sandhya for going to the police station. Sandhya reveals to Santosh that Meenakshi asked Sudha to lodge the anonymous police complaint against her.

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Best Picture Of The Week

Credit:sidra2007

^^ Thanidaarni Sandhya at work...she was fierce on this scene

Biggest Disappointment of the week

Credit:shas3

This week we saw some serious steps in the right direction as Sandy dug up the truth about Bhabo being sent to jail. Meenakshi was the culprit and the truth came out before all 😊 .
With such a great week it was difficult to find something bad but, I did. What really pissed me off was that Suraj had to ask Bhabo permission to take his wife to the cinema. Voh ek dood pitewale bachi nahin hai that for everything little thing he has to seek Bhabo's permission. Suraj is a grown, 30 year old man.
Another thing that I felt the writers should have done is that Suraj and Sandhya could have done something else even if they missed the movie; a drive on the scooter, eating at a dhaba...something!..they just returned home. 😒
What was the worst for you?

Funniest Scene of the week

Credit: KaJenroxx 

Anarkali Disco Chali
A hilarious dance by Meena & Vikhram...😆 The way they danced was...🤣

A beautiful avi by Sidra2007 thatt captures the hilarious moments of the dance

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Prediction Of The Week

Credit:-SilverFlames-

Hey dearies?! How are we all?? 

I am so happy?! I have been since like friday! How freaking amazing was the episode?? Finally?! Bhabho knows that it was the 'Gilaari bahu'. The woman who would give her jaan for Bhabho is the one who betrayed her. I was happy because my predictions came true. 

1) That place was for sleazes and there was a police raid! Woohhoo! Meenu and Vikuu got caught in the raid. I knew it!

2)Sandhya would find out the truth and tell Bhabo knowingly or unknowingly?! My predictions came true?! Yaay! 

Okay no need to get too excited I know because I get it wrong like always. Lol. 

So the prediction for the coming week is that Bhabho is now going to interogate the do jailbirds ka joda and at the end of the episode Bhabho will bomb phod on the couple that she knows about Kasturba Naik and that Meenakshi is the one who put her in jail. 
Most of the week will be around Meenakshi being banished from the house but on Friday as she is leaving she will faint leaving everyone is suspense. Well not everyone because we know that Meenakshi will be pregnant. So that is my prediction. 
Lets see if I can pull it off two correct predictions in a row?! 

Take care till next time! :D 

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
The Daal Baati Churma moment of the week

Credit:navyaalex8

Disclaimer/ fine print : Formerly known as OMG moment of the week, the DBC moment of the week will feature the jaw-dropping surprise of the week...It could be a "daal baati churma" type event or not... Some times the two may happily coincide, oftentimes they may not... So in case you were wondering where all the DBC promised in the title was, now you know the facts 😃

Sandy continues to amaze with new facets of her personality ; This week we saw Kung fu Sandy:

kendo

Now we all know that Sandy is preparing for her IPS career ... Her continuing dedication to turn any task into an IPS training module is praiseworthy: She boxes the chapati dough not just to make perfect rotis, but to practice punching future goondas... She doesn't just lift buckets of water, she weight trains with them... So why should curtain-hanging be exempt?

The perfect opportunity arises: A potential threat approaches ( well, SurajG does have a tendency to get all huggy buggy with her  😆) ... Kung fu Sandy deftly wields her deadly weapon/curtain rod to repel her adversary, banging his hairy head against the bookshelf and coercing him until he stammers out the details of his nefarious plot , the cinema... Well done Kung fu Sandy, though I'm a bit worried what'll happen when you get your police issue guns ... You'll make SurajG play russian roulette!

Hope you enjoyed reading it, 
Nisha

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Dialogue of the week!!!
Credit: seelaks

SANDHYA - 7th June - Thursday

"Sabooth tho bahut hai. Abhi bhi tumari aawaaz police record mein padi hai. Jisne tumse match karvane mein  police ko zara waqt nahi lahega. Aur uske baath mujhe kuch nahi karna padega. Kyunki police apna kaam jaanthi hai. Law padthi hai na tum. Tho ithna tho janthi hogi ki jooti report likh wane par IPC ki kaunsi dhara lagthi hai aur kya sazaa jaathi hai. Tumari balaai issi mein hai ki tum apna joot kabool karlo."

Translation : I have proof. Even now , Police has your recorded voice. And it wont take time for them to match it with yours. After that, I need not do anything. Because, Police knows what to do. You study law right ? So you must be knowing the IPC section for filing false report and also the punishment for it. Its for your good that you accept your mistake.

Sandhya interrogated Meenakshi's younger sister Sudha with her fiery questions just like a Police woman to make her accept the fact that it was Sudha who gave the false complaint against Bhabho. This also brought in the new twist of Sandhya knowing the entire truth about Meenakshi. Sandhya blurted it out before Bhabho,Chavi,Bhabasa and Mohit on being questioned.
RSKM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! the Chronicle was superb!
Enjoyed very much reading the whole post!

Thanks once again for your time and effort to present it so wonderfully! 😊
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great work by everyone who contributed to this NL.

Thanks Natasha for coordinating.

Kung fu Sandy, pilot Sandy (helmet wearing), thanedaarni Sandy was the star last week.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 great work by all who contributed...🤗
seelaks thumbnail
Good work by all the contributors 👏 Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well done everyone! Congrats!👍🏼