Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally dey met par ye sam kiska baby lekar ghum rahi hai maan ka toh nahi ho sakta.
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome.loved it
sree.maneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally maneet meet.
Nice update.
Waiting for next update.
Edited by sree.maneet - 11 years ago
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i just came across ur ss and i must say its superb i cant understand how cud geet leave maan and move away from him? she knows how much he loves her and the other blunder she did was to separate his daughter that too four years and now the biggest mistake is she taking sameera to be maan's wife yaar apni hi dhun mein hai ye ladki i guess atleast know somebody will knock some sense into her update soon😊
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dreamyharika

i just came across ur ss and i must say its superb i cant understand how cud geet leave maan and move away from him? she knows how much he loves her and the other blunder she did was to separate his daughter that too four years and now the biggest mistake is she taking sameera to be maan's wife yaar apni hi dhun mein hai ye ladki i guess atleast know somebody will knock some sense into her update soon😊

thanx for reading n liking the story
its_me thumbnail

Thanx a lot everyone for liking

n

A big thanx to all those who took out few minutes to comment as its really encouraging🤗

its_me thumbnail
Maan Lifted Geet in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

ISHQ , Meri Bandagi

PART - 17

Geet looked at the young expecting mother who reminded her of Sameera. Her grip loosened on Maan. Her hands fell on both her sides. She looked at Maan.

Nahi.. ye galat hai .. nahi.. she murmered to herself n ran from there covering her mouth to prevent herself breaking down before the gathering there & most of all Maan.

Maan couldn't comprehend anything, he ran after her, clueless of her thought process. He can't afford to loose her this time. He's been careless the last time but not again. This is not happening, not again with him.

Geet ran down the stairs, calling the cab driver who was waiting for her in the parking lot. She sat in the car n instructed him to drive fast.

Madam ji .. shayad aapko koi bula raha hai said the driver looking at Maan who was running towards them calling for Geet

Aapse kaha na.. jaldi chaliye.. koi nahi hai..Geet said looking at Maan painfully while sitting inside the car

Ji.. said the driver n started driving

But Geet couldn't take her eyes off Maan as if want to capture his image to sooth her shattered soul for whatever time she had been granted by her fate. Tears flowing continuously of her now closed eyes.

She snapped her opened when she heard a continuous honking of a car following hers. As if her heart knew who it would b, she opened her eyes to find Maan pleading her to stop.

Driver ji.. thora jaldi chalaiye.. she said lowering her eyes

Before the driver could speed up, Maan's car overtook hers. He took sharp turn to stop her car but lost control n hit a near by rock. Geet went blank, she rushed to check on him screaming his name madly.

Thankfully, didn't have many injuries, only a cut on the forehead.

Maa..aaan.. she cried

He instantly got out of the car hearing her coming for him but stumbled back with a sudden jerk realizing her hugging him tight.

He couldn't believe, he felt his soul returning back into his lifeless body. He hugged her back soothing his longing heart. She was crying bitterly making his kurta soaking wet n so was he silently sobbing feeling her for real.

They didn't know that for long they stayed in the same position. Her loud sobs were subsided, but eyes remained closed listening to his heartbeat. They remain in each others embrace feeling the warmth they had been craving for, cherishing their togetherness. A loud horn of a passing - by vehicle brought them out their reverie n that when the harsh reality hit her hard.

She was in the arms of her husband who is no more hers. Yes, she did belong to him but he, no he is not anymore hers.

She pulled herself out of his arms n turned to leave, but all the while her eyes were looking into his confused n then questioning eyes. Before she took any further steps away from him, he held her wrist n turned her to face him.

Geeet???

Maan please.. let me go.. she said meekly looking at the ground not daring to meet his gaze

Let u go ????

Jaane dijiye mujhe.. please..

Jaane du.. ek baar phirse..she looked up hearing him in pain

Ek baar galati kar chuka hun Geet.. aaj nahin..

Aur kyun jaane du tumhe?? aaj pure 3 saal 6 mahine aur 8 din ke baad tum mili ho.. aur tumhe jaane du..

Kyun ?? aisa kya kiya hai maine Geet?? Kya ye sazaa kaffi nahin thi?? jo phir jaane ki baat kar rahi ho??? He yelled shaking her

I didn't fulfill just one of your wish.. just one wish n u left me.. what about u Geet??? Did u fulfill your promise to b with me for all the seven lives???

But Dadimaa..

Saat phere liye the tumhare saath n I meant each of the promise I made at that time by heart. Haan.. Maan is zindagi to kya.. agali har zindagi mein sirf Geet ka tha aur sirf Geet ka hi rahega..

Maaan..a whisper escaped her mouth out of shock, realizing what had she done.

Tum jaana chahati ho naa.. to jaao.. jaao .. lekin jab bhi murkar dekhogi u'll find me where u left me Geet.. his voice cracked

She couldn't believe her one wrong step had cost so much. She has always wished for his happiness but she only became the cause of his sufferings. She had endured every obstacle this life had thrown her way without any complaint thinking of him being fine n happy but alas destiny has again played its game.

Maan.. I m sorry.. she said cupping his face crying

Did u ever think how would I survive without u Geet?? U were the air I required to breath in, u were the heartbeat of this heart Geet.. She hugged him crying out loud, apologizing

Edited by its_me - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
just amazing dear..

finally face to face... and m waiting for next update
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
part 16 n 17
amazing...
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail