Posted: 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love her red dress! I ahve one similiar to that but with lacey arms...she's so cute!!

Thanks purnima!
-purnima- thumbnail
Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail

Seen here are Chitrangada Singh, Prachi Desai, Zoya Akhtar, Goldie Behl, Shankar Mahadevan, Salim at the National College's Cutting Chai Fest.

This is tagged as one of the most popular festival of the Bachelors of Mass Media.

Prachi Desai & Chitrangada Singh star together in the movie, 'I Me aur Main' with John Abraham. It is all set to release in Match 2013.

-purnima- thumbnail

Word Count: 0

-purnima- thumbnail

-purnima- thumbnail

The fastest growing, high in fan following and good in his attitudes Diganth Manchale is getting his fortune wide open in Hindi cinema after six years of stint in Kannada cinema doing 28 films and seeing success in films like Mungaru Male, Gaalipata, Masth Maja Maadi, Housefull, Manasaare, Pancharangi, Lifu Ishtene.

Missing entry to Hindi filmdom in the last two occasions Diganth says he has signed the contract with Vikram Bhat for '1920' third sequel horror movie. It has already conducted the photo shoot. Prachi Desai (actress from television serials to Hindi films) is my heroine. It goes on the floor on March 15. In sixty days the film would be complete. At Mumbai, London and Rajasthan the schedule for '1920' sequel is planned.

I was selected for the film after a screen test. The clips of my film songs in the internet media plus the crowd that gather for my films at Multiplex were studied before offering me the role. I was told to grow lengthy hair and I have just done that says Diganth.

Speaking to a few close media friends at City Institute on the completion of 'Burfi'(no way connected to Hindi cinema 'Burf') Kannada cinema with Bhama the popular star of Kannada cinema Diganth said he has one big venture of topnotch Telugu director Kodi Ramakrishna with Ramya (Divya Spandana) as co star.

On the controversial issue of his proximity with actress Aindrita Ray resulting in rumor of his engagement Diganth said he will get married only in 2015. Whom he is getting married is a suspense he says. I would tell the media first on my marriage because they have been very supportive to my career growth. What is heard so far with regard to his engagement with Aindrita Ray is a rumor he declares.
-purnima- thumbnail

-purnima- thumbnail

Prachi Desai

Prachi Desai