Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -prachid-

lol yeah really need prayers to make my mission succeful ..lol

i know rite my days are passing by working:(( had no fun except for a movie and a day at the beach :(( what have been doing ??

gosh coco you put an awsome argument there...definetly homebreaker tag is the worst of all ...and she cnt hav such rumors going on at this point o f time ..cz now people r like oh shes dating so she gets more films and all other bakwas...m like get a life guies ...rohit might hav been all flirtatious during the shoot but i doubt prachi had anything from her side ..besides she said her only boyfriend is her work and doesnt want to get into love business as of now ..:))

true that ...definetly gud publicity but prachi needs no such relatios to get career going like rakhi or shrlyn chopra..she herself with her talent is gud enough to blow audiences minds ...

Beach?!! That's cool!! I wanna go too, but no car for me either.

I have been just chilling at home, watching movies and TV shows, and reading some books. Guess what...I'm watching the Olympics right now---fun stuff!πŸ˜ƒ

But all the behind the scenes stuff show Rohit as making fun of her...no flirtatious nature. Even Ajay and Abhi played pranks but no flirting. I'm telling you these journos had no news so they ran with this.😑

But now that link-ups started means she's getting into the A-listers. Before, she hardly had interviews and hardly had link-ups. At this pont these rumors will put her on the spot. So we can hope for the best. I really hope the rumors are false and if not then she better hire good PR for damage control.
-prachid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

YAY!!! Hopefully, your sis agrees. you're right, it is a mom's job...but her cousin told me that it gets irritating for her b/c her mom then tells her to do better and be better like PD. I guess the constant comparison can be too much to handle. Oh man! I have a crazy aunt too that brags like there's no tomorrow...one time my mom just hung up the phone on her.πŸ˜†

Don't faint..please!!!😍

she defo looks hot in tht white shirt pic..i was like daing shes catching on her sexy side from the chocolaty style .lol im nt sure wht happnd to tht movie ..i mesaged her once regarding the movie but she didnt reply.. ya i wish rock on 2 falls in her hands bcz shes perfect to play a goody goody housewife opposite farhan ..

u know thts a big problem in india ..i noticed my aunt who lives in india always tells her daughter look at ur frends grades and look at urs ..strt studying this n tht ..its all a pressure ..im like u women jus wait and watch til the pressure cooker explodes ...lol
OMG ur mom hung up hahahahah thts awsome ..i wish i can do tht when my aunt taunts me indirectly on the phone which is basically everythime..m like luk @ ur own daughters then go out to taunt others..like ther nothing else in life then interfering in others business..so annoying.

ill try my level best ..lol
Edited by -prachid- - 12 years ago
-prachid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Beach?!! That's cool!! I wanna go too, but no car for me either.

I have been just chilling at home, watching movies and TV shows, and reading some books. Guess what...I'm watching the Olympics right now---fun stuff!πŸ˜ƒ

But all the behind the scenes stuff show Rohit as making fun of her...no flirtatious nature. Even Ajay and Abhi played pranks but no flirting. I'm telling you these journos had no news so they ran with this.😑

But now that link-ups started means she's getting into the A-listers. Before, she hardly had interviews and hardly had link-ups. At this pont these rumors will put her on the spot. So we can hope for the best. I really hope the rumors are false and if not then she better hire good PR for damage control.

wer do u live .i forgt
olympics r pretty fun to watch but i get bored since i hav never been interested ...lol
true~!!

"then she better hire good PR for damage control."
hahahah this one was a good one ..lol 🀣

Edited by -prachid- - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

😲😲Is Prachi Desai dating 'Bol Bachchan' director Rohit Shetty?

• PRACHI DESAI ROHIT SHETTY
  • JULY 24, 2012
  • BY: BILL BELEW

Get Top News alerts!

Advertisement

It was reported on July 23, 2012, that Bollywood actress Prachi Desai and "Bol Bachchan" director Rohit Shetty are dating.

Rumours linking Bollywood's next door girl Prachi Desai and "Bol Bachchan" director Rohit Shetty were floating for some time.

Reportedly, the actress and director came closer during the shooting of "Bol Bachchan" and since then they are going strong with their relationship much ahead than expected.

Grapevine is abuzz that Rohit has started living with Prachi leaving behind his wife and two children.

It all started on the sets of "Bol Bachchan". After the film shoot, Rohit would spent many hours with the actress. During Jaipur shooting, the director even took his actress for dinners. Their proximity stunned the unit members of "Bol Bachchan".

Rumoredly Rohit Shetty's married life is also not running smooth as he has problem with his wife for many years. Prachi had replaced Genelia D'Souza in "Bol Bachchan" after Genelia walked out.

Prachi who is calm and carries a tag of next door girl has been making quiet bold statements lately and also she is also looking glamorous now-a-days. She has chosen to be mum regarding the matter

---------------------------------------------------------

😲😲

😑

This is insane!!! Holy shit! It's not true! Def not!
Proud-BrownGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys, hope all are good.

Jaya I'm praying for you, since I know you're in that neck of the woods.

You're the first person I though of when I saw the video.

Coco too bad you couldn't come from the Windy City and me from TO.

As for the whole Rajeev Masand article, saw it when it came out

but chose not to post hear - say gossip about a public person on

here or my blog. Instead I posted an article about the ills of gossiping.

This is the third time he is running with this story which I for one

thinks is full of assumptions and innuendos.

By the ways guys, what have become of Mel.

❀️ Mer
Temptations2

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fitness club Oxyfit's starry launch

?Premium fitness club Oxyfit had quite a star-studded launch at Amanora Town Center recently. Actors Prachi Desai, Ameesha Patel and models Shamita Singha and Sahil Shroff attended it. Needless to add, quite a large crowd gathered there.

Prachi, who looked stylish in crisp white pants and a black jacket, commented while taking in the functionality of the various machines, "I think this will redefine the concept of fitness with its intelligent training system."

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Fitness club Oxyfit's starry launch

?Premium fitness club Oxyfit had quite a star-studded launch at Amanora Town Center recently. Actors Prachi Desai, Ameesha Patel and models Shamita Singha and Sahil Shroff attended it. Needless to add, quite a large crowd gathered there.

Prachi, who looked stylish in crisp white pants and a black jacket, commented while taking in the functionality of the various machines, "I think this will redefine the concept of fitness with its intelligent training system."

She looks so crisp and fine. There's something so elite about her taste and I love it. Thanks for sharing!!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

she defo looks hot in tht white shirt pic..i was like daing shes catching on her sexy side from the chocolaty style .lol im nt sure wht happnd to tht movie ..i mesaged her once regarding the movie but she didnt reply.. ya i wish rock on 2 falls in her hands bcz shes perfect to play a goody goody housewife opposite farhan ..

u know thts a big problem in india ..i noticed my aunt who lives in india always tells her daughter look at ur frends grades and look at urs ..strt studying this n tht ..its all a pressure ..im like u women jus wait and watch til the pressure cooker explodes ...lol
OMG ur mom hung up hahahahah thts awsome ..i wish i can do tht when my aunt taunts me indirectly on the phone which is basically everythime..m like luk @ ur own daughters then go out to taunt others..like ther nothing else in life then interfering in others business..so annoying.

ill try my level best ..lol

ME TOO!!! I love that she's tapping into her sexy self. It's so fun to see her trying new things and not playing safe. I love it when she wears the yellows ad oranges b/c she's so radiant so it def suits her. OMG! I hope it's not shelved, but I guess she doesn't know so it's not her fault.
Farhan did say she is his favorite, so fingers crossed. But the director said that he's re-casting with a younger group of "kids"---not sure what that means.πŸ˜•

Yeah, I think that's with all Indians---we love to brag. But it's cool--PD doesn't do it so she's not a snob/cocky.
Yes, my mom did...she's aweosme when she wants to be.πŸ˜†

I know, moms can be like that sometimes--my mom will do that do occassionally--I hate those tiny taunts.😑
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

wer do u live .i forgt

olympics r pretty fun to watch but i get bored since i hav never been interested ...lol
true~!!

"then she better hire good PR for damage control."
hahahah this one was a good one ..lol 🀣

πŸ˜† thanks!😳

Phelps lost his first race, but oh well! The gymnastics was fun to watch as well as volleyball.

But seriously, PD needs to get a good PR now--this is some serious rumor.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-BrownGirl

Hey guys, hope all are good.

Jaya I'm praying for you, since I know you're in that neck of the woods.

You're the first person I though of when I saw the video.

Coco too bad you couldn't come from the Windy City and me from TO.

As for the whole Rajeev Masand article, saw it when it came out

but chose not to post hear - say gossip about a public person on

here or my blog. Instead I posted an article about the ills of gossiping.

This is the third time he is running with this story which I for one

thinks is full of assumptions and innuendos.

By the ways guys, what have become of Mel.

❀️ Mer
Temptations2

MER!!!!!πŸ€—

Long time no see. Hope you're doing well.

it's okay to discuss that here too, right?!

But what are other 3 stories did Masand write?!