Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -prachid-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNe4OfXpCMQ&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

awww! How cute is this!! I loved her face when he's making fun of her, but Rohit was damn serious...oops! I want more ABhi-PD films in the future!!!😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

YAY!!! its a HITT!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnMGeQ-ehS8&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXTSlFtC7FE&feature=player_detailpage#t=130s[/YOUTUBE]

YIPPPEEE!! Party-time!!! So happy for Abhi and PD!!!🥳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

? HQ Scan ? : FHM India Magazine ' July 2012 Issue.

The top 100 list was compiled on the basis of a poll via online and SMS voting. Other Indians celebs in the Top 100 list are:

#1. Katrina Kaif
#2. Kareena Kapoor
#3. Deepika Padukone
#5. Vidya Balan
#6. Priyanka Chopra
#9. Dia Mirza
#10. Sunny Leone
#11. Chitrangada Singh
#12. Jackqueline Fernandez
#13. Sonakshi Sinha
#14. Nargis Fakhri
#15. Kangana Ranaut
#16. Bipasha Basu
#21. Mallika Sherawat
#25. Malaika Arora Khan
#26. Veena Malik
#27. Sonam Kapoor
#28. Shruti Hasan
#29. Prachi Desai
#32. Yami Gautam
#35. Gauhar Khan
#39. Shibani Dandekar
#40. Minissha Lamba
#42. Soha Ali Khan
#43. Genelia D'Souza
#44. Mahie Gill
#45. Neha Dhupia
#46. Diana Penty
#47. Poonam Pandey
#49. Parineeti Chopra
#50. Saina Nehwal
#51. Archana Vijaya
#55. Esha Gupta
#56. Amy Jackson
#59. Freida Pinto
#66. Sania Mirza
#71. Zarine Khan
#72. Priety Zinta
#73. Nathalia Kaur
#78. Sonali Bendre
#79. Karishma Kapoor
#85. Shilpa Shetty
#93. Sophie Chaudhary
#96. Rozlyn Khan
#97. Anusha Dandekar
#98. Hazel Keech
#99. Neetu Chandra
#100. Asin

PD should be higher, but so happy she's on the list along with Diana Penty--I'm so in love with Diana!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

I'm so excited for this...this officially means she's a-list!!! I can't wait for her next films and the Lux ad!!! YAY!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Awww! Such a gorgeous pic, this pic of PD reminds me of Aishu a little.😆
I just love her close-ups! She's so elegance and adorable!

Also, hopnig Rock On 2 happens with her. I loved her and Farhan together. Farhan even said PD is his favorite co-star and on-scree wife.😆 Both are so cute. I loved that water commercial of theirs.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

She looks so flawless here. Awww! I love her skin--it just glows!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Lil prachi was naughtyy during her school days ...cute!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNpap7KCDWc&feature=player_detailpage#t=7s[/YOUTUBE]

🤣

I loved it! Rohit's answer was the best!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Did Ekta cut out Prachi Desai from Once Upon...?

Mehul S Thakkar, Mumbai Mirror | Jul 7, 2012, 09.43AM IST
Read More:The Script|Sonali Bendre|Rohit Shetty|Prachi Desai|Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai|Friends|Ekta Kapoor|Akshay Kumar|
Did Ekta cut out Prachi Desai from Once Upon...?
Ekta KapoorMore Pics
Ekta Kapoor and Prachi Desai, reveal Friendsfrom the industry, are no longer on talking terms. And the filmmaker's muchanticipated sequel to Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai is to be blamed.

Prachi and Ekta have been close ever since the Balaji baroness launched the actress as the protagonist in one of her soaps. Though things soured a bit when Prachi quit the series to sign Rock On!!, later things were sorted out and the two were back to being buddies. But how Prachi lost out on a plum role in Once Upon...2 that was meant to be hers, tells a different inside story.

A source revealed, "Prachi was very much a part of the sequel when The Script was being written. In fact, her character was more prominent than in the first part. Later, her role was cut down to four or five scenes. And then she found herself out of the project altogether. Then Sonali Bendrestepped in."

A friend of the actress explained, "After Rock On!!, Ekta and Prachi sorted out their differences. They worked together in Once Upon ... which gave Prachi's career a huge boost. But then she signed Bol Bachchan. Despite being friends with Rohit Shetty, Ekta did not like it."

Ever since then Prachi had been conspicuous by her absence at Ekta's house parties. And tongues had started wagging. A friend defended Ekta, who is currently in Dubai, "Prachi was not even signed for the film. How can she be paired with Akshay Kumar? Sonali fit the role perfectly."

When asked about Prachi's role in the film, director Milan Luthria said, "I've no idea where these stories are coming from."

I don't buy it. Ekta was the one who told PD to leave and pursue BW b/c she was the hottest actress on TV then. I think Ekta might have been miffed when PD said no to a home production b/c she was doing another project so Ekta might have gotten mad, but I mean Ekta found PD, but all the hard work and acting was done by her so Ekat doesn't own PD. But I know Ekta still adores PD like a sister--there's no way they relationship can be that shallow.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

prachi on the sets of bol bachchan!

CUTEE!!!

awww! Thank babe for this! I love her skirt and the bracelets--so adorable! Just love her!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Aww

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQGVHmyZnJc&feature=player_detailpage#t=130s[/YOUTUBE]

YES!!! thanks a bunch! Just love her attitude--she's so bubbly and chirpy!

Sorry for spamming so much guys! I'm on a PD high after BB! Anyone else see it?! Isn't she to die for?! PD ROCKS!😍