Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -MrsJunBijlani-

Bohot paindoo hain behen pooch mat. 🤣 TYPICAL SIALKOT LATKA HUA ACCENT! 🤣 I'm not being racist but I don't really like Sialkoti accent. 🤣
I know. 🤣 Its so typical for them to behave like this. 🤣 Maybe while living in Lahore since two years changed my mind and I became a bit open-minded. 🤣 But jab sialkot ao toh pata chalta hai 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 you just nailed it, haaah, killled me with words. 🤣 @red: BEEESSST SENTENCE I'VE READ 🤣🤣 i understand, and it makes me laugh tooo, like BIG TIME. 🤣 hahahah, reallly? soo gald meri family mein aise koi nahi, aur one of my cousin is kinda yeaaah *wannabe*, but i dont pay much attention to that, but she is nice ;) lol and PAINDOS cousins are reallly funny nah, they actually entertain you. INDEED ! 😆 mere cousins ke cosuin thee bit pendo-typish .. i find it funnny. 😆 muft mein enteratinment hojati hai. 🤣

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
GURLS, i am off now^
i'll join you latheeer.

BYEBYE 🤗 Jhapppis to both of you 🤗

and MISS MEEEH ! 🤣

PS; WTH is SHAHISTA upto ? *ujp* ahhh, wedding special + blah blah .. she is a bit annoying nowww. 🤔 - TV pe ayi hai, gonna change the channnel, cant tolerate her anyomoree ^ sorry, shahista. 😆
503046 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hina-

🤣🤣🤣 you just nailed it, haaah, killled me with words. 🤣 @red: BEEESSST SENTENCE I'VE READ 🤣🤣 i understand, and it makes me laugh tooo, like BIG TIME. 🤣 hahahah, reallly? soo gald meri family mein aise koi nahi, aur one of my cousin is kinda yeaaah *wannabe*, but i dont pay much attention to that, but she is nice ;) lol and PAINDOS cousins are reallly funny nah, they actually entertain you. INDEED ! 😆 mere cousins ke cosuin thee bit pendo-typish .. i find it funnny. 😆 muft mein enteratinment hojati hai. 🤣

Mere kuch bunch of cousins hain who are typical paindoos. 🤣 Baaki sab are living abroad so they aren't like the other ones. Meri banti hai unke saath, BIG TIME. 🤣 The other cousin family, wahan mere bhai ki engagement hui hai, quite nice people but baaki ke.. 🤣 *speechless* 🤣 I could hardly control my laughter and yeah you know once a lil cousin (paindoo) broke my beloved VAIO. ='( He was like "Ae ki ae?" and he threw it down. And I saw my lappy in pieces, was bound to stay quite. 😡
🤣 LOL Thank God mere kissi family member ka nahi hai. 🤣 Cousins sriayki types hain.. they're from Bahawalpur and places like that. 🤣
503046 thumbnail

GURLS, i am off now^

i'll join you latheeer.

BYEBYE 🤗 Jhapppis to both of you 🤗

and MISS MEEEH ! 🤣

PS; WTH is SHAHISTA upto ? *ujp* ahhh, wedding special + blah blah .. she is a bit annoying nowww. 🤔 - TV pe ayi hai, gonna change the channnel, cant tolerate her anyomoree ^ sorry, shahista. 😆

Good-bye. <3 Pappi and Jhappis. 😆
Shaista Wahidi? 😳 😆 hate her!! 😆
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

helt sikkert, hu bare dere baksnakker og andre gaar med paa det. 🤣 jaaha, sikkert det, tenk om hun forstr alt det etter hjelp med oversetting og alt 🤣 hahaha, men hun er st da. hrer duu hinnu. 🤣 hahahah. lol

aww, sant det ;) jenta er god med saant .. fordel for henne .. 😳
aww, saa sott <3 😆
@bold, hahah, vi br nok gjemme oss.😆 btw, det er flere her som er fra norge ..
du kjenner jo mehwish, ogsaa har vi alisha og ash ogs.- gjett om de leser alt det. 😆

OMG.. s mange norske.. 😆 Men jeg er sikker p at de ikke sladrer! chupke chukpe parh lein, ijazat hain.. bas batayen na. 😃

Omg... 🤣 hva om hun forstr?.. tumahari khair nahin,.. 😆

😃
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LOL Jasaa jenter 😆
503046 thumbnail
Chalo peeps me going now.
Me sleepy. 🤣
It was awesome talking to three of you Amyy, Fatima and Hina. <3 =D
Goodnight. <3

Maine bola tha apni personality ki tarha amazing. 🤣 Besharam nahi.. 🤣

Exactly, I mean even right now playing an ordinary girl, she's managing to look way more beautiful than the girl whose shown way more stylish than her. Yeaah! I mean Madhu would do loads for her family I know and maybe for the chowl too. =)

LOL!! 🤣 I hated her at that moment of time. 🤣

Haan toh wohi keh rahi hoon.. ab jaisi personality hain.. *uhm* waise he khwaab aate honge. 😳 Sab he besharam khwaab dekthi ho yah phir lakhon main "koi" saaf sutre bhi hain..
☺️🤔
🤔
Yeah.. she's so homely.. and down to earth... i wonder if showbiz will change her.. the whole ambience and all.. do you think Madhu will change...or do you think she'll be forced to change herslef? 😳

Really.. I liked her tab.. now she's average.. but way too sknny it doesn't suit her. And her choice of movies.. 😳 I wrote an artcile on her that said she likes KJO types of movies and she doesn't want to do other types of movies.. she said that after she did Agent vinod.. after that I lost faith in the actress in her.. i mean an actress should do a various of roles.. not stick to one!

Chalo peeps me going now.

Me sleepy. 🤣
It was awesome talking to three of you Amyy, Fatima and Hina. <3 =D
Goodnight. <3

Good night! 😳 Saaf sutre khwaab dekhna.. 😉