503046 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am going to spam much! =|
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Filza.

Hi! whats your name? 😳

promo is lovely! i love her a lot! i'm her fan and i think she looks adorable in this one.

you know i've come across a lot many people who hate this actress for no reason i really like her.

Oh ! I'm Noshaba :D Opsss No no Not like that I think fab Actress <3 And peeps Love her as a good actress ... ! Love her and her acting <3
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MrsJunBijlani-

This is so horrible, sun'ne mein hi toh when its happening around you to kaisa hota hoga. =( I can so understand. =(

one cant even go out to visit places outside Defence and Clifton areas...because they are not safe.. apni city mein hi restricted to one area.. πŸ˜” at least Lahore ke politicians are not terrorists.

Edited by Filza. - 12 years ago
503046 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Oh ! I'm Noshaba :D Opsss No no Not like that I think fab Actress <3 And peeps Love her as a good actress ... ! Love her and her acting <3

Noshu thodi active ho abhi please!! =P its like 15 posts to go now. 🀣 I read it wrong for sizzlers, main stunners ki padh rahi thi. Its just like I am gonna become a stunner after 515 posts. 🀣

Thanks for the moral support. ='( I need it. 🀣
Yeh jagah hai na. Yahan muft ka spam karungi. ;) 🀣

Lolz ! You know what I already got a Bestest Spammer Award ... ! lolz And I have so many places where I can Spamm ... ! Most of peeps call me the Spammer Queen .. ! Thats why I became Stunners with in one year ... ;)
Filza. thumbnail

I'm Filza...😊

true! not here though but at different places i've heard not so good comments about her.

i look forward to this show as well..i think i'm watching every show on HumTv at the momentπŸ˜†

Noshu thodi active ho abhi please!! =P its like 15 posts to go now. 🀣 I read it wrong for sizzlers, main stunners ki padh rahi thi. Its just like I am gonna become a stunner after 515 posts. 🀣

Lolz !! OMG Sizzlers is not at all .. ! Kam se kam promotion tu hogi na .. :P
503046 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.

one cant even go out to visit places outside Defence and Clifton areas...because they are not safe.. apni city mein hi restricted to one area.. πŸ˜” at least Lahore ke politicians are not terrorists.

Ss. That's so bad. =| Yeah bhabhi tells me such stuff and it terrifies the heck outta me. My bhabhi is from Karachi actually so that's why I know such small small stuff. Her family lives in Defence waise. Yeah you know 3 families just migrated to Sialkot coz of that killing and stuff happening.
Filza. thumbnail

Anaya, Noshaba, I'm leaving now.. need to work on a stupid presentation.. πŸ˜”

bye! it was lovely talking to you!

503046 thumbnail

Lolz !! OMG Sizzlers is not at all .. ! Kam se kam promotion tu hogi na .. :P

🀣 Han I am bored of red-rockers! 🀣