Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yep.. I loved her in HS, she was good there but she's fabulous here. Those expressions and that attitude... She's perfect as Falak! <3
Yeah...kinda... I'm on the 5th epi...have you seen the whole? Is it good?
Another good fact about dastaan is that I learn pakistan's history.. 😆

Oh wow so you're a psychologist... Nice.. :)
I'm still in my 2nd year of HS... :/ ... But i'm opting for law though once i'm done with HS. :))
oh wow! thats great!
where are u from? :)

dastaan is so awesome!
it made me cry so sooo much! :(((
i actually found it very difficult to watch because of how tragic it was!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Hina - I figured...your previous name was queenhina right... :)
Yes, call me whatever you like..i got alot of nicknames. :)

I hope so too... DS is the only good drama nowadays... And when it ends I want SEZ to take its slot. 😃
I think SEZ will be one of those intense stories like MZZB & KAM...what do you think? :))

Rockstar could I know your name? :)

KAM? as in Khuda aur Mohabbat? yaar that show was SO bad. it was never intense..it was just beyond my understanding. 😆 most overrated drama in recent times.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I never saw KAM...jo bhi dekha tha..like chalte phirte..most unattractive thing I've ever seen 🤔 bakwas, if I can appropriately use the word 😆

& MZZB can't be comapred to KAM 😳
MZZB was epicness...
Edited by OnlyHope - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I never saw KAM...jo bhi dekha tha..like chalte phirte..most unattractive thing I've ever seen 🤔 bakwas, if I can appropriately use the word 😆

& MZZB can't be comapred to KAM 😳
MZZB was epicness...

oh so you spared yourself the torture. 😆 believe me, KAM is nowhere near epic. First of all they ruined the drama by getting that lead actress..Sadia Khan? she can NOT act. she ruined most of the drama..on top of that, the story was so weak..you never understand anything that's going on. Imran Abbas' character was the most weirdest character I've ever seen. 😆

& MZZB was something else. I don't think any of Umera's dramas let alone any other drama can ever reach the same caliber of MZZB. That was the first drama in recent yrs to have made its own benchmark...I loved Saba & Arfeen. 😍..even though Arfeen pissed me off so many times. 😆

Faisal Qureshi is such a natural, I swear. 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Haan, i never watched KAM either, i mean, i tried, first episode, phir maine tauba karlii :)
HIGHLY OVERRATED!
it had NOTHING but staring sessions... the girl is actually appreciated for her acting?! LIKE REALLY? KAHAN hai acting!? 😳
🤣

FQ IS 😍
he's the MOST versatile actor ever born in Pakistan.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
KAM and MZZB both somewhere had the TRUE LOVE in a man/woman... not literally Allah, SeZ, will be transformation... loving a man more than the world... to Loving Allah more than anything else in the world! =)
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think i am not a part of this AT coz i never posted before.Just watched Promo and it was amazing.Mahira is looking gorgeous as always and i am in love with the concept of this show.i have read this novel and i know if they do will justice with it ,it will be an amazing show.

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
and reeno reserved ko "makhsoos" bolty hain 😛
oye I loved KAM!
But maybe thats because it was my first Pakistani drama so I didnt have high expectations!
I was just glad its better than SP crap :D

But I loved Hammad <333
I loved Iman too...but I agree, that girls acting was bad! :P