- #Happy Birthday Shreya# -

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Today is a very special day and I just wanted to make it more special by telling you all a story.. The story of the special person who was born on this day. So without wasting any more time, here we go..

Once upon a time, a girl was born in Orissa. Her parents jumped in joy and warmly welcomed the new family member. It was on this auspicious day that she had come into their lives, bringing with her a lot of colour and happiness. Little did her parents know what she would grow into. They taught her to speak, they taught her to walk and they also sent her to school...

In 10 years, that small baby had become a kid. She would go on yap-yap-yap all day long and at the end of the day her mother used to hold her head in disbelief. She would would look up and say 'Why me, God? Why..?' She learned to adjust after a while, with a faint hope that this chatterbox would grow up to be a beautiful lady.

But Alas, all hope was gone when even on her 14th birthday she was the same chatterbox with the only change being, her rabbit teeth in front. All day long this girl would mercilessly eat everyone's brains and jibber-jabber to piss people off. She would do well at school and had thankfully managed to make some friends. As irritating as she was, she still made some amazing friends, (like me). But her mother was tired of her. She was lazy, irritating and naughty. All 3 characteristics which parents dont want their child to have. She never helped her mother at home. She did nothing but sit and watch Shahrukh Khan movies all day. Only if someone would have gone and told her mother, "Aapki beti ka moo band karna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai!" maybe her mother would have left all her hope and efforts to try and make her daughter a little more civilized...

She attended tuitions but was least interested in what the teacher was saying. Everytime she was lost either dreaming about some actor or thinking about food. Food, that is one of the other things she really loved. She could eat all day. She would snack all day. Junk food was her source of nutrition. Sigh. No excercise though.. so you know how she turned out at the end of the day.. Her mother's dream of having a beautiful lady as a daughter was shattered. Instead she got a talking parrot who could eat all daay 🤣

Unfortunately, she joint India-Forums and I happened to meet her. My first impression of her was, that maybe she was excited to meet an amazing person like me.. But later I came to know how immature and irritating she could be. She used to jibber-jabber all day long without even realising the amount of rubbish she was saying🤣. She could go on and on and on fighting about SRK or keep drooling over Mohit. Well, I would also like to add that even though she was so annoying, there was a good quality in her, she is very sweet and is a pretty good friend.. (surprisingly) I had never thought I would say this, but yes, she is a great friend when you need her. We have alot of things in common ( though I am not insane, like her..)

Who would have thought that SHE is turning 16 today! Today I would like to pray to god, "God, however she may be, you are the creator. You know what she lacks.. My only prayer is give her some brains or give her parents more endurance because they still have to bear her a few more years.."

When I look down the way, I see her getting married and her parents finally taking a deep breathe and saying, "Now we can live peacefully ever after..."

And I am sure you would have guessed who the crazy person is...

🤗 S H R E Y A 🤗

Shreya, we want you to know that no matter how you are, We Love Youu! And we are always there for you : ) So here a birthday Bash from our side.

Happy Birthdaaay To Youuu,

Happy Birthdaaay To youuu,

Happy Birthdaaay To Shreyaaa,

Happy Birthdaay to youu,

Put your head in the loo,

Put your head in the loo,

And since its your birthdaay,

We'll flush it for youu 🤣 🤣

At the end, I just want to say, SP, always be yourself and never change for anybody.. We just want you to know that we love youu just the way you are.

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY AGAIN! <3 🤗

Love,

Manjari :)

Edited by Manjari1104 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RES :)

My Birthday Message :P

Till then look at this : This is how your favourite Aactor Looks..
The only thing I can say is YUCK! 🤣

Happy Birthdaaay SP! Will post my message tomorrow :D
Took time writing this! Hope you liked itt..

I wish you had better taste than ^ This!!
M o h i t A.K.A S a m r a t

DROOOL as much as you WANT SP 🤗

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

F O O D

Isse, Zyada nahii khaa sakte SP...! *Licks fingers*

ENJOY!
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shreya wish you a very happy birthday !! <33
Wish you have a long life and God bless you <33
Edited by -BurningDesire- - 12 years ago
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyy...
😃
😃1stlyyy a veryyy veryyy happy bday to one of my darling frnds here...
n usse c zyada am veryy sryyy dat i cudnt edit my rply on tym..:((
seriouslyyy sryyy 4 dat...

n pehle toh ye bata...dat kya kya kiya apne bday par??
n wat ol gifts did u got...
n manji ka ye unique bday thread kaisa laga...??:)

sooo shreya...
16th bday haa...lol
sweet 16...😆
so gal...hw do u feel being d sweet 16 now...??😉
well i wanted to tell u dat u r one of my sweeetest n bestest frnds over here...
i jus lovvve u...<333
i jus pray dat u get watevr u desire...only gudd gudd thngs bt...lol
i wsh u hv a rocknggg yr ahead...
i jus hv one complain 4m u...n dat is...y do u cum ol sooo l88 at nyt...i mean at tyms u cum after 11-30..:OO
i jus hope dat tu normal tymings par aana strt karde...lol
so dat i can chat wid u properlyyy...

nwaz enough of my complains...
agn..a veryyy veryyy happyyy bdayyy dear...
luvvv u loads
Richa *hugsss*

n manjiii-awwwsum thread...n as i told u b4...unique too
👏

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shreyaaa many many happy returns of the day sweetheart may ur all wishes and dreams come true , may god shower his choicest blessings on u have a rocking wonderful and awesome year ahead u r special so feel special on this special day we all love u 🤗 🤗🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

made small gift for u hope u like it sorry i made it in hurry so don't know how it turned out 😆

manjiii awesomeee thread hon 🤗🤗🤗🤗
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RESSS🤗🤗
Thankkk Youuu soo muchhh manjiii🤗🤗
Lovee uuu🤗🤗🤗
Edited by SM_317 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SM_317