WHAT RUBBISH ANAND AND SIA

anubhaagarwall thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
MR AJAY SINHA NO MATTER WHERE WE LIVE FROM INSIDE WE ARE STILL INDIANS HOW CAN A DAUGHTER FALL IN LOVE WITH HER DAD?PLEASE REMOVE ASTHA GUDIYA,SID,AND REAL ASTHA THEY ALL ARE IRRITATING.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From our lofty perch as impartial viewers, with the advantage of knowing 'history', it is easy to get emotional.

For a few moments, put yourself in Sia's (or Anand's, depending on whether you are a 'she' or a 'he'😛) shoes.

What will be your reaction/response, if you are brought up in a free society (even if it is desi) if you suddenly come face to face with a person whom you have only admired from afar, through his words,

OR

if you meet a vivacious charming girl who is also your ardent fan, and you know you are an emotional wreck when it comes to dealing with the members of the opposite sex (3-times married!)?

Only the kidnapper can unravel the mystery of SIA. Till then let us enjoy the serial, unbiased, wihtout wearing tinted glasses ....

Sochiye!!

Edited by vvrsun - 19 years ago
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anubhaagarwall

MR AJAY SINHA NO MATTER WHERE WE LIVE FROM INSIDE WE ARE STILL INDIANS HOW CAN A DAUGHTER FALL IN LOVE WITH HER DAD?PLEASE REMOVE ASTHA GUDIYA,SID,AND REAL ASTHA THEY ALL ARE IRRITATING.😡

yeap ur so right.....this is just totally nonsenese....😡
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey guys, just for a moment forget that you know Sia is Astha. If we see from that perspective I don't find anything wrong at all. As said above, only the kidnapper can connect Sia to Abhi. I would like to see how this goes and hope they handle it maturely. But the relationship seems to be potrayed properly till now. It is but natural to start having feeling for someone whom you have admired for so long and when you actually meet them and they are really good. Also, here Sia has been the only previlaged one to meet Abhi. So, naturally, she will fall for him.

Let us see where they take us from here. I believe this director has dealth with issues pretty well till now and I have full faith in him to treat this issue also sensitively. So, let's wait and watch.

rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is no queston of Sochiye or biased views. Every one is right in their own view. The opinions of every one is subjective, and to be respected. As I have said before I do not think we should blame Sia. She is a teenager, and exists in the world of infatuation. She is in love with a man who she admires. There are/were thousands of girls who think they were/are in love, and think/thought that they want to marry SRK or Hritik Roshan, 30 years later probably may be none or very few of them feel the same. This is called maturity which is normal, and most of us go through. However, my problem is with this 50 year old man who has a histroy of three failed marriages, and has been a coward his whole life. He has problems facing consequenses. He is a sperm donor for his kids, but has never been a dad to his children. He is biologically 50 years old, but has a maturity of a 8 year old! how could he even think of this kind of reationship. Has he not learned from previous experiences?or maybe he is a emotional wreck, and needs Psych help. Whatever it is there is no doubt that a normal 50 year old should not behave irresponsibly at that age, if he does it is abnormal behaviour and needs HELP!😊
vvrsun thumbnail

Originally posted by: rat718

There is no queston of Sochiye or biased views. Every one is right in their own view. The opinions of every one is subjective, and to be respected. As I have said before I do not think we should blame Sia. She is a teenager, and exists in the world of infatuation. She is in love with a man who she admires. There are/were thousands of girls who think they were/are in love, and think/thought that they want to marry SRK or Hritik Roshan, 30 years later probably may be none or very few of them feel the same. This is called maturity which is normal, and most of us go through. However, my problem is with this 50 year old man who has a histroy of three failed marriages, and has been a coward his whole life. He has problems facing consequenses. He is a sperm donor for his kids, but has never been a dad to his children. He is biologically 50 years old, but has a maturity of a 8 year old! how could he even think of this kind of reationship. Has he not learned from previous experiences?or maybe he is a emotional wreck, and needs Psych help. Whatever it is there is no doubt that a normal 50 year old should not behave irresponsibly at that age, if he does it is abnormal behaviour and needs HELP!😊

You are in the US, and you are saying that a 50-yr old man's relationship with a girl who would be his daughter's age, is abnormal? Gimme a break!

Age is no bar for any relationship. That was the basis at the start of this serial and nobody commented on it.

What Anand is doing, if he has amorous feelings for Sia, is entirely within the character of Abhi. So why get het up about it?

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi All,

This really a very interesting topic and serial. I would love to see how the director is going to handle this situation. Everyone has a right to their own views and so does the director. To tell him to change his story or remove it is just not fair. Besides he's telling a story not everyone has to like it.

Secondly, the story of Abhi and Sia is so far a one side love affair, Abhi has done nothing to lead her on in anyway. In fact, he might be feeling something totally different towards SIA.

Third, we don't know what Sia's really story is. May be she has not had a paternal influence in her life, and has been craving one ever since. As a result, she finds love, security, and protection in Abhi. He is a figure that represents both relationships, since she's never understood either one of them.

Lastly, I don't feel the need and I don't think it's appropriate to start judging and making opinions on the show until we've seen the whole story. The viewrs should keep an open mind on this matter at least until the director has completed his story.

Besides, people always complain that there is nothing new in these serials. Now there's something new and different. So let's see what happens.

Just my thoughts....

Peaches.

mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

peaches u r absolutely right.....i agree with u completely. but i just hope that the director is able to convincingly clear the confusion of relationship he has created between abhi(anand) and sia... lets wait and watch .

at this point, it doesn't seem anand is in love with sia although we do understand that he definitely is sharing some sort of bond with her( lets hope its a feeling what a father feels for his daughter). infact in yesterday's episode he does suggest that love is a very complex emotion to understand and most of the times people get confused between true love and simply a passing emotion. (i guess he was kind of making sia understand that may be she's confused with the feeling of love)

Khushalay thumbnail
yeah plz remove this love feelings from sia's heart 4 abhi...but i like gudya's story.
rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have been in this country, and worked as a physician for a long time. Yes it is still abnormal for a 50 year old man to have a relationship with a 18 year old. It is still abonormal even among the most modren American society for this kind of relationship to happen. Any society would agree to say that this is NOT a normal reationship. If we have to get a poll standing in middle of times square, the answer would still be the same ABNORMAL. Not that it does not happen, because I do see people who have this problem all the time, and therefore seek PYSCH help!😊