Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not.here thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: prote

Defo agree with u cortana I too don't want her to be type casted and m sure she too wont want the same Sadly her movie I being delayed 😭 for a long time.. This year it was supposed to be released but it didn't start yet 😭 hope it will start soon and we get her updates soon ^.^

Which movie is this? I was watching her older movies. I haven't seen them all. I want to watch Jolly LLB.
mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ is she doing a movie???? If yes, then mujhse zyaada khush koi nahi hoga. πŸ˜ƒ
mamta99 thumbnail
Amrita rao, love u a lot. My princess, u r the best.
prote thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cortana

Which movie is this? I was watching her older movies. I haven't seen them all. I want to watch Jolly LLB.

😲 u haven't watched all her movies? Which one did u watch ?
prote thumbnail
U should join in twitter guys.. U will get all updated der and that too from Ami ;) She recently did a ram walk for silver jewellery and in that interview she told that she was not allowed to talk about her movie now coz of non discloser agreement. Do she is defo in talks with dir and hope it works out and she starts her movie soon and let us know her updates
not.here thumbnail
Found an IF article on Amrita
@ Prote
I don't watch many films as I rarely visit the cinema. If I come across a film I will watch it. I have seen the following red ones in full from this list I found on Wikipedia, the dark blue ones I did not finish for some reason or the other and the light blue I have not seen.

Ab Ke Baras 2002 Anjali Thapar/ Nandini
The Legend of Bhagat Singh 2002 Mannewali
Ishq Vishk 2003 Payal Mehra
Masti 2004 Aanchal Mehta
Main Hoon Na 2004 Sanjana (Sanju) Bakshi
Deewaar 2004 Radhika
Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi! 2005 Piya
Shikhar 2005 Madhavi
Pyare Mohan 2006 Piya
Vivah 2006 Poonam
Heyy Babyy 2007 - Special appearance in song "Heyy Babyy"
Athidhi 2007 Amrita Telugu debut
My Name is Anthony Gonsalves 2008 Riya
Shaurya 2008 Neerja Rathod
Welcome to Sajjanpur 2008 Kamala
Victory 2009 Nandini
Short Kut: The Con is On 2009 Mansi
Life Partner 2009 Anjali Special appearance
Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai 2010 Tara's sister Special appearance
Love U...Mr. Kalakaar! 2011 Ritu
Jolly LLB 2013 Sandhya
Singh Sahab the Great 2013 Shikha Chaturvedi
Satyagraha 2013 Sumitra
The Legend Of Kunal Films that have not yet been released 2015 Kanchanmala Pre-production[2]
Prakash Jha's un
So I think I have seen quite a lot but still need to watch a few more. I'm not really a fan so that might explain something. But I like her personality and I like some of her roles she did
Edited by Cortana - 9 years ago
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: prote

U should join in twitter guys.. U will get all updated der and that too from Ami ;) She recently did a ram walk for silver jewellery and in that interview she told that she was not allowed to talk about her movie now coz of non discloser agreement. Do she is defo in talks with dir and hope it works out and she starts her movie soon and let us know her updates

I don't really want to join twitter. IF is a handful for me. But could you update the FC with her twitter updates? I know some FC's do that. It doesn't have to be everything, just important stuff etc.
mamta99 thumbnail
For the most beautiful girl in the world😳😳
mamta99 thumbnail
@prote ,can I get your name plz????
prote thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cortana

I don't really want to join twitter. IF is a handful for me. But could you update the FC with her twitter updates? I know some FC's do that. It doesn't have to be everything, just important stuff etc.

Hmm may be I can at least once a week ;) I myself don't come online much ;) Aldo which FC update about her tweets o.O ? Also der r many more fans out on twitter so u can interact with Dem der :) few of Dem are here too like Yer.. I hope she stilll reads this forum ;)