Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prote thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No matter how well her movies did or not.. I love each and everyone of the story she choose to be in xept from masti (only coz I don't like that jonour) all the stories of the movies wer fab jus love Ami for the choices she makes
not.here thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree. It does not affect me whether a film does well or not. If I like it, I'll watch it and even buy it on DVD. I even watched the victory film with Harman that she did. Plus Jolly LLB got a national award right?

But Masti was a funny film. They never needed to do a sequel in my opinion
prote thumbnail
And I m glad amrita didn't do the sequal it was a semi po*n pardon my language .. Yep Jolly llb won a national award... Her role was small on that but yet she made it count ;) though I felt o out could had been made better ;) ( the whole movie Jollyllb )
not.here thumbnail
Your language is fine 😆 I knew masti 2 was going to be terrible from the trailer itself so I did not watch it on purpose!
There are so many films that can be made better aren't there?
mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved her role in Vivah, my all time fav. My sweet and pretty poonam, just be what you are. God bless you always dear. Want to see u back in Bollywood.
mamta99 thumbnail

Word Count: 1

mamta99 thumbnail

Word Count: 1

not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta99

Loved her role in Vivah, my all time fav. My sweet and pretty poonam, just be what you are. God bless you always dear. Want to see u back in Bollywood.

I don't want her to be typecast though.
prote thumbnail
lovely pic sadly on phone so cannot share her pics 😭
prote thumbnail
Defo agree with u cortana I too don't want her to be type casted and m sure she too wont want the same Sadly her movie I being delayed 😭 for a long time.. This year it was supposed to be released but it didn't start yet 😭 hope it will start soon and we get her updates soon ^.^