Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not.here thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh okay. I just was not sure because i have not joined a fan club of any sort and i don't know if me occaisionally watching films or shows of certain people makes me their fan. 😕
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

oh okay. I just was not sure because i have not joined a fan club of any sort and i don't know if me occaisionally watching films or shows of certain people makes me their fan. 😕

It's okay, there's alot of FC's I've joined where i've only watched a couple of movies with them in it 😳
not.here thumbnail
oh good. I hope this does not sound bad but I really don't want to turn into a Fan girl. I want to appreciate someone's work and leave it at that. I'm happy to have commented on Amrita's first. I want to see her in another good movie that is suited to her but she's not necessarily playing previous roles again.
-Mandeep- thumbnail

oh good. I hope this does not sound bad but I really don't want to turn into a Fan girl. I want to appreciate someone's work and leave it at that. I'm happy to have commented on Amrita's first. I want to see her in another good movie that is suited to her but she's not necessarily playing previous roles again.

Aw the fangirl life is amazing but if you don't want too, I completely understand 😊
not.here thumbnail
please elaborate on what is amazing about it? I am curious about it. I would say my sister is a fangirl of Vampire Diaries. She can't wait to watch every episode, sometimes on repeat! I have never really been like that for some reason.
-Mandeep- thumbnail

please elaborate on what is amazing about it? I am curious about it. I would say my sister is a fangirl of Vampire Diaries. She can't wait to watch every episode, sometimes on repeat! I have never really been like that for some reason.

You get to interact with the people who love the same people as you and you just get this feeling of excitement every time an episode comes and something good happens! There's way more but it's hard to explain 😆
not.here thumbnail
i see it is a case of something you have to experience instead of just talk about. coolio. so back to the FC topic: what is your favourite amrita movie, song and character she has played?
-Mandeep- thumbnail
I love you Amrita 😳
Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Here's my beauty girl...
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aw I love the sig 😃