Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amrita interview w/ Faridoon:
Faridoon tweets, "Role Reversal: @amritarao turned the tables and interviewed me today...loads of fun :-)

A candid pic of @amritarao interviewing me and this pic conveys the 'Breaking News' moment... -Faridoon

Edited by luvshamrita10 - 10 years ago
AmyPree thumbnail
Amrita stills from Singh Saab the Great

Minionite thumbnail
Ah action! That'll be nice to see.
AmyPree thumbnail
Guys check out Amrita sis Preetika new serial promo! It looks like a good one. She's very pretty and reminds me so much of Amrita her voice and look OMG!

I'm so looking forward to the serial and curious about the lead actor haven't of him b4!! Hopefully it'll be good and a big success.

Be Intehaa

Minionite thumbnail
The lead actor is a new actor as well. 😊
Minionite thumbnail
Amrita Rao's mum narrowly escapes fatal accident
Amrita Rao's mum narrowly escapes fatal accident

It started off as a normal day in the Rao household. Amrita Rao left for a film shoot, while her mum got busy with household chores. Little did both know how the day would turn out.

The actress recounts, "Around 8pm, mom, who was sitting in her bedroom for three hours at a stretch finishing some work, got up to leave for the kitchen to give instructions to the maid. When she was precisely four feet away from entering her bedroom again, she heard a crackling sound. The entire slab of the false ceiling came down crashing on her bed all at once. As luck would have it, mom got saved by the skin of her teeth."

The family decided not to inform Amrita as they didn't want to disturb her shoot. "I was aghast when my mom showed me her room. It looked nothing less than the aftermath of a terrible earthquake. At first, we all laughed because what we saw was incomprehensibly funny to the eye. Later, I was in a state of shock just imagining how tragic this could have been. We thanked God that nobody got hurt," she says.

Incidentally, the contractor who was called in later to inspect the flat reported that the false ceiling in Amrita's room too was giving way from three sides. Apparently, the nails used by the architect were too small and inappropriate. "It is a matter of great fortune that both the false ceilings survived for six years. We were sitting on a fatal time bomb and we had no clue," says Amrita.

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@luvshamrita10 thanks for sharing ,lovely pics of amrita.😊
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Edited by Sandy-Naz - 10 years ago
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Word Count: 0