Update 28th Apr - AStha sees Neha's photo

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

AStha sees Abhi and Neha's marriage photo!!!

Sia is leaving Anand's house after having food. Anand is in a very pensive mood and does not speak anything. Sia thanks him for the dum aloo. Sia sees the change in him and asks him what the matter is. Anand then takes hold of the situation and tells her that he is still thinking the real meaning in what she told while they were eating. Sia smiles. She says she just told him that tthey both like each other's company and that's it. She asks him why? and then asks him whether he is testing her. Sia then saYs look i am not a philosopher andcannot tell sensitive and mature things as correctly and easily as he does. However, i am trying to keep it very simple. I do not have words to explain this, when she then tries to continue speaking, Anand stops her abruptly and says Bye. Sia understands that she should not talk further and goes.

Its night time. Sia is lying in bed and dreaming about Anand. They show them both in the beach. Sia is drinking tender coconut water, Anand comes near her and tries to take it away from her. She remembers that( don't know whether she is dreaming such a scene or this actually took place). She then gets up, takes Anand's book and kisses it. Sid calls in the meanwhile. Sid is very excited and tells her that he has got his tickets to Goa and is coming tomorrow. Sia is unhappy. Her face reaction changes at once. She tells him not to come. Sid asks why? Sia says even if he comes, Anand will not meet him. So there is no point in his coming. So we will meet in Mumbai, she says. Sia says she is honoured that Anand meets her, does not know why he meets her as he does not want to meet anybody else. She is happy here. Sid is upset and keeps the phone down.

Abhi's house. AStha comes there and hugs her grand parents. They are happy to see her. She says she is going to spend the whole day and the next day morning here. She says she has decided a menu and lists Pizza, Burger, American Chopsey and Noodles, Fried Rice. Abhi's mother says then she does not have to cook , so then can get it from a restaurant. Abhi's father says instead of eating that, he can starve for a day. Astha says mum says if one starves once a month, it is fgood for health. They all laugh. Abhi's father gets angry, Astha says she is joking. He also says he was not serious. They have a hearty laugh.

Anand is making pottery in the lawn when Sia comes there. Seeing her, he says his regular Hi and appears normal. He asks her to sit. She sits. He says the time he gets from painting and writing, he spends on these friends, indicating to pottery. He says now he has got a new friend. Sia asks who. Anand says you, then who? Sia gets lost in thoughts. Anand then notices it and then asks her why is he not her friend? Sia says yes. Anand says in life, we find different types of peo0ple. One set whom we like the most, one set which are firends, one set of people whom we do not like at all. We never want to see some people again. But sometimes, it does happen that we develop some sort of closeness and togetherness with certain people. we wish to sit with them, talk with them for hours. But this closeness is like the clouds in which we see images. One can see different images there. It depends upon the eye which is seeing them. Some see an elephant, while some see a house. So this closeness is not love. Love is something more than this. Love is a very different feeling. It has depth in it, is freash, is pure, sweet. To say this in simple words, it is simple, but complex. Tender but very strong. He sees the pot he has made and tells this. He asks her do you understand. Sia says yes with hesitation.

Simran comes home , calls for AStha. Shaguna reminds her that she has sent her to her dada's place. Simran says she misses her. Shaguna says Saurabh is in AStha's room, when she comes back, there is going to be a big hungama. They both go to aStha's room where they find Saurabh changing the direction of AStha's pillow. Simran questions to which Saurabh says AStha was sleeping in a wrong direction , so very immature and not studying. Now according to vaasthu, he has set things, now her mind should be calm. Simran says Vaasthu. Shaguna says her mind is calm or not i don't know, but the calm in this ohuse is gone when she seesit, she says.

Anand is telling Sia that he refused the award not only bcos he does not want recognition. He says there is one more reason. She asks what is it. He says i am not doing a big and important thing by writing. I am writing only for my satisfaction. I did certain wrong and immature things in life and am just putting it in paper, bcos this might help others to change their ways. If one gets happinesss by reading my books, i have achieved something, that's it. He says it pains when life goes away and leaves just dust in your hands. I tend to see certain faces in this sand. He then stops and realises that he should not be telling everything. Sia says why did you stop, come on. You are hiding many things from me, speak out. Anand gets furious and asks her why he has to tell her everything, who the hell are you? He goes in and then turns back and tells her that he does not want her friend coming here. Sia is crying. She says she has already told him not to come.

Sid is seeing the paper in which Sia and his photo is there. He is talking to her while a phone comes. He picks up, nobody speaks. Again , the blank call comes. He dials this time,it is AStha. She laughs and says she wanted to bully him. He gets angry and screams at her. He says you give blank calls so late in the night. I can be busy, sleeping, why can't you understand? You ar so immature. Urmila hears this. AStha gets upset and cuts the phone. He then tells himself in a a loud voice that nobody asks him what he wants. AStha keeps on disturbing him and this Sia who he wants to meet, asks him to come to Goa, then says don't come. What the hell do they think, he says. He goes away leaving the paper there,Urmila looks at the paper, sees Sia's photo and says to herself, Is he in love with Sia?

Sia is in her room. Sia is saying loudly, Anand , i am grown up and mature now. I understand all feelings. I understand yours too. U behaved in such a way as if everything was normal, you were looking to be cool, but that was not right. You were wearing a mask over your face. I could see your inner face hidden inside the mask. Your dramam is of no use. She goes bery near the mirror, faces the mirror and says if you are not accepting facts, its your wish.

AStha is crying in her room. Abhis' mother comes there. She sees this and asks the reason .AStha tells her that Sid scolded her. ASbhi's mother consoles her and says he must have been busy, or sleeping. He takes so much care of you, helps you avoid scoldings grom you mom. AStha smiles. Abhi's mother says she has kept her papa's photos in the hall. Astha goes and starts to see Abhi's photo. Just then ,the door bell rings and they both go. Behind a photo, Astha sees another photo. She removes it adn sees Abhi's maariage photo with Neha. She is shocked.

She goes to Simran with the photo. Saurabh is also there. AStha screams at her and says this is papa. But who is this dressed in marriage dress with him? Speak up, i want an answer. Simran is shocekd.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The confrontation that Simran was avoiding is here! Will Astha leave Simran's house and go live with her grandparents?

Will Sid meet Anand and recognize Abhi?

The serial seems to be on a cusp ...

scorpio_pk thumbnail
OMG 😲 now Simran should tell her everything,I hope she won't make any other good excuse to hide the truth from Aastha. Lets see what will happen in next episode.
Thanks Sree for keep writing wonderful updates. 😃
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. At last something is happening. Lets see where it leads to...
HugabbleJaan thumbnail

Thanks sree for update.

Finally! Moment of truth is here..... Agree VVrsun serial is picking up now.....

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

great update sree

hmmm, this is getting interesting - however will simran handle this? will she become the good old mature simran, or screw up?

as it is she should have told astha by now...personally, i think it may become tragic if she doesn't take this opportunity to get the truth out...

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Either preach or react immaturedly. Whatever happened to good old normal Astitva !!!!

Sigh.

Anyway,things do seem to move.

Thanks sree. It's just you and your updates or else Iwould have given up so long ago😊

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks sree. You do a gr8 job always.👏

btw, I think astitva is becoming more watchable by the day. I like how Ajay Sinha is exploring the Oedipal Complex. I only hope he handles it well. I am concerned though that it may be a bit too much to handle for the Indian audience, I mean, no offense, but I don't think ppl in India will be too pleased if he shows Sia and abhi falling for each other. Come to think of it, this might be the one reason why Sinha's shows have never got popular acclaim---because they have all been ahead of their times. But I like the fact that the storyline has something fresh to offer, unlike the K serials that are becoming progressively more mundane. Even Jassi has nothing new to offer these days, so Astitva is the only show that I watch, even though we're at least a month behind in the US.

Khushalay thumbnail
great! the story is heading fast, i like the astha, simran story & hates the isia, anand one...i just skip that in the updates.
cutychet thumbnail

thanks for the update

god know wat is gonna happen now