FF: To Sir, With Love(2) COMPLTD

glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey dear readers! 
We have a new thread for this FF. Just pasted the prologue and link to the older thread.

Even when you are ordinary can you find the man everyone can only dream about?

Is it impossible to find the one true heart amongst millions aspiring to be by your side because you are blinded by all the beauty?

Can a battle for survival lead to a truce?

What if the only villain in your life is you !  

Meet Geet Handa, the ordinary and Maan Singh Khurana the debonair extraordinaire and this is their love story.

Prologue/teaser:

Geet "Sir, everyone looks for the same thing. The one who can run the longest, fastest without stumbling or stopping. And I believe I am the one."

MSK "Ms Geet Handa I am not looking for a race horse. I am looking for someone who can handle a tug of war and not flinch!"

MSK "Interesting Ms Handa, is everything about survival for you? Don't you want to thrive or you want to just survive?"

Geet "Sir, thriving is an illusion of grandeur that other's admiration gives us. Survival is the only thing that counts and I know how to survive despite my shortcomings. No one was able to beat me in college and no one can beat me here. Because I have one weapon in my arsenal that the opponent does not!"

MSK was intrigued.. "And what is that Ms Handa?"

Geet "Sir, I have no fear"... 

Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
INDEX 

Chap 74 - pg 6
Chap 75 - pg 12
Chap 76 - pg 17
Chap 77 - pg 32
Chap 78 - pg 40
Chap 78b - pg 49
Chap 79 - pg 53
Chap 80 - pg 56
Chap 81 - pg 59
Chap 82 - pg 69
Chap 83 - pg 78
Chap 84 - pg 89
Chap 85/86 - pg 100
Chap 86b/87 - pg 105
Chap 88 - pg 109
Chap 89/90 - pg 119
Chap 91/92 - pg 127
Chap 93/94 - pg 135
Chap 95 - pg 139

Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread! Please continue writing this amaazing story!
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread...
Sphinx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread.
bookmarking
-Crayon- thumbnail
Congratulations!!!!!! 
Here I'm in tears  (Khushi kee ansoon)  :'D
I'm in love with this FF πŸ˜
(Well...I have said this n no. of times ...more than "I love you Maan Sir" πŸ˜† )
Well the reason behind me reserving the post by placing a handkerchief here is "Balance"
This brilliant stuff in this thread needs to be balanced with some stupidity na!
So here I am...Tadantadaaan...😎
(I'm dedicating this one to "DA Painting" ) πŸ€£
Welcome to the new thread Maan Sir and My dear Geet!
We love you!!

Ok I'm using this Video that Shikha has posted in the previous thread ! This one is super cute!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
reserved for my blabber on the update...
namru...check the old thread for reply on ur comments...added nothing valuable...bas tumhe maska maarne ka man kar raha thaπŸ˜†
Downhill thumbnail
first things first...i am happy that they have settled their misunderstandings and have left behind that incident behind to start afresh...

am happy that meera and yash did some quick thinking and spoke to maan , doing soemthing constructive to get G back to normal

maan and geet's heart to heart convo had been a treat to watch...well i completely agree, he was right in not trying influence geet by telling anything about dev and let her handle him in her own way, forming her views, opinions about dev through observation and chatting with him...

Maan "Do you think I don't know him? But I don't want to share things about him with you. Not because it is some big family secret but because it will influence how you think about him which I don't want. Handle him however you think fit. If you want to handle him like a circus animal, fine with me."...
well this shows how much he trusts her and is not bothered about sharing stuff about his family which wud otherwise remain a secret, but was just waiting for her to go ahead with her observations , rather than she having preconceptions about dev...

well i was wrong here in presuming that he was angry coz he didnt like she insulting his brother, and talking bluntly with maan...

when he said he expected her to handle to dev in the way he handled her...for a second i thought she was handling dev in the same manner as maan was handling her in her initial days, not expressly telling her what is expected of her...she for a moment looked to me as a female version of MSK...πŸ˜†

and then the swimming sessions...i say a lot of spicy stuff happens during her swimming sessions...she seems to take a lot of decisions at that time...and this time the way dev was admiring her grace and beauty...i guess its going to be an interesting ride for the viewers to see whether dev falls for G, will G reform dev, what is the fate of Maan and geet romance...rubbing my hands in glee...there is so much to look forward toπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

the other thing i wanted to say is, i read this comment, where the reader had mentioned that the initial updates were less spicy and more or less stagnant, as far as the story is concerned...well to be honest i completely agree, even i had pondered over it, and as clarified by you, they wer requred to establish the foundation of the story and familiarise the readers with the characters...and i am glad that u stuck to ur story without giving in to our cribbing and let the story take a natural course...i dont appreciate much when the story is tweaked to accomodate the reader's demands, whims and fancies, coz that spoils the charm of the story...

and the other thing is u have always let ur readers use their wild imagionation and let them make assumptions, presumptions, their opinions, views about the story and characters and the flow of the story, without intervening or clarifying, which i highly appreciate...coz that takes the readers by surprise when we see that our predictions have either come true or being proved wrong...either way its exhilarating...

P.S..i hope Dev develops only admiration for her...let him cling only to NT...and not  prance around girls like a monkey, especially GπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

shikha...tum kab khoon karogi meri...πŸ˜†
Edited by mollycoddle - 11 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail
I don't want dev to fall for geet
geet is exclusively for maan only
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congratz for d new thread
Loving this story...Maan is in real sense extraordinary