Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Fariyal

This Richa is sooo flat๐Ÿคข The other one even in her ghastly wig looked & acted much better. This poor girl only huffs & puffs & leans forward with every word. She looks sad almost comical, let alone evil๐Ÿ˜†
In that mall scene she looked so ridiculous standing bandy legged leaning forward like she was wearing heels for the 1st time & was loosing balance๐Ÿ˜›

Its bad enough watching any kind of Richa related track, the least they can do is try to get someone better to play the role.

Fari how come you are late today?๐Ÿ˜•
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suruchiprity

)

CVs are trying hard to make it one...showing us GM intelligent Kunal at the sake of making all other ppl around him dumb...(paavam kunu..๐Ÿ˜ณ)..how he will gng to manage with such ppl and us per se case bhi jeetna hai...

@bold...when did kunu become paavam i say? ๐Ÿ˜‰

he is the hero ...he will manage everyone fine ๐Ÿ˜›
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeh le...can't tolerate this richa @present tau how can we like her in FB...๐Ÿ˜† nodoubt SINAL are best..

i agree wid ya suruchi๐Ÿ˜Š
Phenyl thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

sinal scene...cz my kunu was at his masti mood

n ya...the fb scene was ok...sach bolu toh i dont enjoy watching richa-kunu fb...be it mona or sonia..
bt im happy..dat sammy myt have used my name a 100 tyms off-screen...while shooting fr dat scene..
\ohh yeah...dat was d reason y i was sneezing non-stop since 2 days??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

haye sneezing since two days.take care di and as long as it is regarding kunu v dont mind sneezing right!!this replacement of sonia singh has been beneficial to u naa..
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

@bold...very true Fari...though i didn't like her, she was doing a good job of Richa...this woman is too boring to instill fear as a vamp

i knw that mall scene was so funny ๐Ÿ˜† why are they giving her such tight dresses to wear? she was looking like a macho woman

I hated the other one to the core, which means she did her job well, her's wasn't a likeable character.
This one I either laugh at or pity. She's such a sad sight, those heavy laden eyes, the flat hair, the way she holds her arms stiffly down her side & heaves her torso๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข

BTW @ the little dress... It's probably EK's on loan to the studios for random shots๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

today kunal raised all the points which were the discussion topic till afternoon in this forum...

That means someone is reading our posts๐Ÿ˜›
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: TRULYNANDINI

haye sneezing since two days.take care di and as long as it is regarding kunu v dont mind sneezing right!!this replacement of sonia singh has been beneficial to u naa..

yeha...i thot itz bcz of climate change dat i was sneezing non-stop...aaj asli wajah pata chal gayi ...im happy..
n ya replacement is damn beneficial to me
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

yaaa i agreee...someone is defo reading our posts
Phenyl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

ghost...ghost... ๐Ÿ˜‰