Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

So everyone's hair were saved by grace of Kunal 😆

Viks ka performance bhi
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yello people

Loved kunal & viks today ...muuuaaahhh to them

but why are the ladies of Parichay taking turns to become the dumb blondes? 😡 dumbeena is enough for that job...What is wrong with you siddhi? 😡 haven't you created enough mess that you've gone to make more...poor your hubby...he'l be cleaning that up life long...isn't that enough torture to him? 😒

I think we've given enough opportunities for the new Richa to sudharofy...she's is getting more unbearable everyday 🤢

What's with that Zebra crossing dress kunal? you gifted the same to siddhi & said you didn't have any exp before of buying & in the FB you are buying the same dress for Richa? 😲

PS: Congrats Sonia for the promotion 👏
Prity_ruchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today kunal raised all the points which were the discussion topic till afternoon in this forum...
rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

Sonia- Richa siddhi ye kollaan shremikkum, Car accident indakkum, appol SiNal de Kutty abort aayipogum.. Ithaano CV s plan cheithirikunnathu?? Paavam SiNal!!

What???...NNOoo 😲

The pregnancy was irritating enough ...don't want MC now...Why kill the poor baby?
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

then...why did she say SORRY SIDDHI...she shud have said SORRY KUNAL...right???

n ya i seriously dont wanna watch MC track...uff...dat will destroy the charm of d shwo

because siddhi loves kunal and she is taking him away from her.. donno.. I am getting all these weird thoughts🤢
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Yello people

Loved kunal & viks today ...muuuaaahhh to them

but why are the ladies of Parichay taking turns to become the dumb blondes? 😡 dumbeena is enough for that job...What is wrong with you siddhi? 😡 haven't you created enough mess that you've gone to make more...poor your hubby...he'l be cleaning that up life long...isn't that enough torture to him? 😒

I think we've given enough opportunities for the new Richa to sudharofy...she's is getting more unbearable everyday 🤢

What's with that Zebra crossing dress kunal? you gifted the same to siddhi & said you didn't have any exp before of buying & in the FB you are buying the same dress for Richa? 😲

PS: Congrats Sonia for the promotion 👏

the pArichay ladies are too much...uff...all the ladies have only much crap thots
richa can never change...Paagal kahiki
@red-where u referring to me ...or to Sonia Singh

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hima2012

because siddhi loves kunal and she is taking him away from her.. donno.. I am getting all these weird thoughts🤢

hey chill hima ji...try to be postive,...u gotta do that,...

rainbowgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

Hima why will Richa try to hit kunal? 😕 she still lovesss him 🤢

she might harm siddhi but kunal i doubt
Prity_ruchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

the pArichay ladies are too much...uff...all the ladies have only much crap thots

richa can never change...Paagal kahiki
@red-where u referring to me ...or to Sonia Singh

this is how Male Dominated Show turns out to be...😆🤣
Fariyal thumbnail
This Richa is sooo flat🤢 The other one even in her ghastly wig looked & acted much better. This poor girl only huffs & puffs & leans forward with every word. She looks sad almost comical, let alone evil😆
In that mall scene she looked so ridiculous standing bandy legged leaning forward like she was wearing heels for the 1st time & was loosing balance😛

Its bad enough watching any kind of Richa related track, the least they can do is try to get someone better to play the role.