Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
kunal telling richa- dat mujhe samjhne waala aur mujhe sambhaal ne waale...mere saath hain

yaar...2 whom was he referring to??? i mean...it cnt be sidhi...cz she's WAALI n not WAALA...right??🤣
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As richa has FB, she comes back to reality.. And sees Kunal there.. Raveena agrees, But Vikram politely refuses and says she'll not say like that and land in trouble again.. And asks her to leave.. Siddhi leaves.. Raveena worried.. At mall, Kunal-richa talk.. Richa asks to take back his statement, says that he and siddhi will not be saved by this.. Kunal says I won't believe.. U gave rape case, u created drama to ruin his life and all.. Richa says she knows that thakral is planning a big trap for him, and all.. Kunal asks her to stop her tamasha and he knows how to handle all this, and that people who help him are with him and that he doesnt need any1 else.. He moves off. Speechless richa looks on.. Episode ends.. Precap update: Richa in tears, in her car, says to herself, In order to save Kunal, i have to do this, Sorry siddhi..
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Tumhe toh achchi lagegi hi na, Sonia-Samir (you and Samir)😆😆

yaaa,,,right,,,,n after yesterday's dream...ive fallen in love wid me-sammy jodi..more dan sinal😳
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so Richa will try to hit Siddhi by her car then maybe SiNal will lose their unborn kid
Phenyl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki-73

isnt that dress in richa's fb the same one which kunal gifted siddhi?<div></div>

yeah i think its the same dress.maybe kunal didnt give the dress to richa in fb and saved it for siddhi.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

kunal telling richa- dat mujhe samjhne waala aur mujhe sambhaal ne waale...mere saath hain

yaar...2 whom was he referring to??? i mean...it cnt be sidhi...cz she's WAALI n not WAALA...right??🤣

🤣 Not only that, how is Siddhi understanding him? woh kahan usse samajh rahi hai😲?
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

.. Precap update: Richa in tears, in her car, says to herself, In order to save Kunal, i have to do this, Sorry siddhi..

eh????????? ente daivame..
wat is she planning to do now?????????? 😕
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ewww Richa and Kunal FBs are horrible.. can't stand them together.. episode good so far except this part. Kunal and siddhi together again👍🏼 Vikram denied helping mahaan siddhi👏 Did not understand what Kunal was doing in the mall and looking at his watch so many times😆Looks like Richa called him there🤢Nice confrontation going to happen.. all in all I am happy with today's episode.. Doubt on Thakral and Raveena😳
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_jaan

so Richa will try to hit Siddhi by her car then maybe SiNal will lose their unborn kid

oh my god...i hoep teh Cv's dont shwo dat..
lest be positive
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

🤣 Not only that, how is Siddhi understanding him? woh kahan usse samajh rahi hai😲?

haaan wahi toh 😆