Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

Bhavi - i am also yet to see the intelligence outside of the court Now that Kunal is being shown mature and wise, Siddhi is hellbent on being her nastiest best.

I guess she is angry at him for not telling her in advance about his plans😉, well she should know now how it feels to be on the other side where your spouse always hide things from you😉😆 Someone show her the mirror please😛

Its a zero sum game - one has to be intelligent and mature, the other dumb and irrational... Shocked CVs ka funda
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fariyal

Then what will they show next week?😆

Then that won't be Siddhi will she? Siddhi is the queen of muteness and misunderstanding😆 that's what she does best😆 Communication is not her forte😉
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

Sameer sir has mentioned about Rani uh? Is that so? When? Can some1 explain?? Please..

Haven't watched today's episode, but Yesterday when Daddy T and Kunal were talking about the chess game, Daddy T said his Rani has fallen and Kunal said Rani has fallen but not that far that he can't get her back and he will never let Rani go far from him😳
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

thnk u very much Udhay 😊

Thanks so much Udhay, as always 😊
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

i knw ...she good in running away & packing her bags ...last time she did that she got preggy...wonder what is going to happen now 😆

Second C-night and she being pregnant with the twins😉🤣
Prity_ruchi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi147

Raj- "hamaare bete humesha doosro k lie jeeye hain"... really???😲 Gaurav bhi doosro k lie jeeya? kiske lie- for Lolly???

b wht abt anand...bechara vo jee bhi nahi paya..😳
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sonia- Oh.. Athaano kaariyam?! Njaan vijarichu yetho interviewyill paranjha thaayirumEnnu.. Chila actors IF ile nammude Postsokke vaayikkaarundallo..!!
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i knw ...she good in running away & packing her bags ...last time she did that she got preggy...wonder what is going to happen now 😆

Heck, don't even go there
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This time it will be mis carriage and then C-night 2 that is what they are planning - intelligently😆
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Udhay

Sonia- Oh.. Athaano kaariyam?! Njaan vijarichu yetho interviewyill paranjha thaayirumEnnu.. Chila actors IF ile nammude Postsokke vaayikkaarundallo..!!

sameer sir nammude comments okke vayikkunundu enna njan ketathu...😊