Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Kunal seems very confident that none of them will get punished... He is confident.. Why could not Siddhi wait and talk to her hubby?

hope we myt get to watch kunal telling abt his plan
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

SO is that the intelligent track from CVS๐Ÿ˜ก- They want to confuse us like hell ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Bhavi - i am also yet to see the intelligence outside of the court Now that Kunal is being shown mature and wise, Siddhi is hellbent on being her nastiest best.

I guess she is angry at him for not telling her in advance about his plans๐Ÿ˜‰, well she should know now how it feels to be on the other side where your spouse always hide things from you๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Someone show her the mirror please๐Ÿ˜›
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sameer sir has mentioned about Rani uh? Is that so? When? Can some1 explain?? Please..
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi147

Raj- "hamaare bete humesha doosro k lie jeeye hain"... really???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Gaurav bhi doosro k lie jeeya? kiske lie- for Lolly???

๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

awesumsonia thumbnail
thnk u very much Udhay ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fariyal

I am sick of Siddhi Dhamakis to Kunal about leaving him๐Ÿ˜ก Did she forget what happened last time when she did such thing? She ended up causing an accident and they are all in a mess because of her dhamakis to Rohit and to Kunal.

I guess some people never learn. Poor Kunal, he must be sick and tired of handling her tantrums by now

And the time before that she managed to get pregnant๐Ÿ˜†

Everytime she tries to leave Kunal, either she gives a life (her baby) or takes a life (Rohit or the cat๐Ÿ˜‰)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Bhavi - i am also yet to see the intelligence outside of the court Now that Kunal is being shown mature and wise, Siddhi is hellbent on being her nastiest best.

I guess she is angry at him for not telling her in advance about his plans๐Ÿ˜‰, well she should know now how it feels to be on the other side where your spouse always hide things from you๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Someone show her the mirror please๐Ÿ˜›

Looks like i will have to stick to my decision for some more time๐Ÿ˜‰
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Kunal seems very confident that none of them will get punished... He is confident.. Why could not Siddhi wait and talk to her hubby?

i knw ...she good in running away & packing her bags ...last time she did that she got preggy...wonder what is going to happen now ๐Ÿ˜†
awesumsonia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

Sameer sir has mentioned about Rani uh? Is that so? When? Can some1 explain?? Please..

udhay chetta...innu kunal oru dialogue paranjhille...
Rani ko apne se door nahi jaane doonga n all
Aditi147 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariyal

Then what will they show next week?๐Ÿ˜†

exactly! and vaise bhi, this is all that the CVs can show- hide n seek of the characters' thoughts and desires