Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

rani di...i was actually waiting fr ur opinion...

n ya i agree he was smoking hot 😉

Today his smile reminded me of another great episode of March 5th. Outside of Thakaral mansion when Siddhi left him on the road by not allowing him to ride in her auto and giving him 40 rupees to get another auto, he just stood on the road smiling at Siddhi's auto😳 His smile was too good in that episode👏👏
Edited by -Rani - 12 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rani

Shweta, I just finished watching first part and have to say Samir smile was killing in the dream seq as well as throughout the episode. He was looking smashing hot today😳

I have watched 3 re-runs already! Just cannot get my eyes of him... love him...
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Just replied to your PM Sonia. It's a great idea and I will get back to you with those moments very soon.

thnk u very much diii...<3 u
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Shweta, I just finished watching first part and have to say Samir smile was killing in the dream seq as well as throughout the episode. He was looking smashing hot today😳

oh ho rani...don't talk abt him today...he had killer looks through out the episode...the best one i liked was when he was standing outside with the hero pose & smirking(when Raj asks him what his POA is) ...it was too good 😆

yeah that sweet smirk really suited his face didn't it😛? Also, his smile in the dream seq was too sweet😳 the guy has best smile in the word😍
awesumsonia thumbnail

Today his smile reminded me of another great episode of March 5th. Outside of Thakaral mansion when Siddhi left him on the road by not allowing him to ride in her auto and giving him 40 rupees to get another auto, he just stood on the road smiling at Siddhi's auto😳 His smile was too good in that episode👏👏

ohh wow di...same here...it reminded me abt d same scene tooo...
wow ..u remembered d date??? :P :P
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

ohh wow di...same here...it reminded me abt d same scene tooo...
wow ..u remembered d date??? :P :P

Yeah I remember the date because that was one of my most favorite episodes when Kunal held Siddhi's hand in front of Richa in her house after during the rape case👏 Daddy T called them Romeo and Juliet😆😆
BornHyper thumbnail

oh ho rani...don't talk abt him today...he had killer looks through out the episode...the best one i liked was when he was standing outside with the hero pose & smirking(when Raj asks him what his POA is) ...it was too good 😆

yeah that sweet smirk really suited his face didn't it😛? Also, his smile in the dream seq was too sweet😳 the guy has best smile in the word😍
He was too good today (though i cannot think of instances where he is not good). Each expression and the love with which he was looking at Siddhi.. was a killer... I am high on Kunal today
awesumsonia thumbnail

Yeah I remember the date because that was one of my most favorite episodes when Kunal held Siddhi's hand in front of Richa in her house after during the rape case👏 Daddy T called them Romeo and Juliet😆😆

yaaa i knw dat is one of ur fav epsiodes..n dats d reason why u love my Ishq Hua VM too😉
Edited by awesumsonia - 12 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
@Rani di- vidhi asked me to say Byeee to u...on her behalf...
she's goin to sleep
BornHyper thumbnail
me 2 going to sleep . cu all tomorrow
Edited by shweta_r - 12 years ago